• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

16th September 2012

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
All singaporeans except retards,losers and the mentally unsound are grateful for your dynamic leadership. Happy birthday and many more to come.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish him well.
Sometimes, things will only work if the commander rule with an iron fist when the situation is chaotic.
The founder of tang dynasty - Li Shiming was a good example.

Dear Sir,
can you please enlighten me as to how Li ShiMing ruled with his iron fist?
Just to make clear, he, Tang TaiZhong, was NOT the first emperor of Tang, his daddy Li Yuen was.

And there was that infamous part that TaiZhong murdered his two brothers, one who was the crown prince appointed by his dad, to unsurp the throne. It was recorded as the rebellion of XuanWuMen.
Were you referring to this part as being a prime example? Think Operation CS...

He was an outstanding emperor nonetheless.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
ok ok, here we go again.....................

"he knows best, he knows all, his family members are the best, we must all do it his way because he is always right, what he says and does are always right, he knows best so don't question him, if u are not for him u must be against him, those for him are good, those not for him are no good, if u do what he says and don't question him, u are good and he will like u, etc etc etc etc etc."

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
say, the merry band of SBF bros, let's be gracious. any well wishes for a 89 year old Chinese male on this day? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can you believe it. It is the same day Malaysia was formed. Is it coincidental or was it planned from the very start by LKY?

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imagesCAC40HAL.jpg

I am sucker:biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, and a much better one, you PAP asshole.

wonderful! wonderfully delightful post!!!! what a asshole...i say to you FUCK YOU!!!!...the one with the dirtiest and the most filthy vulval mouth in this forum....you got first prize for this!!!...wonderful post!!! i say once again to you FUCK YOU!!!!

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAPPY BIRTHDAY .... lee ky
LONG LIVE .... lee ky
the nation badly need you
look at the venomous comments here
for the people and the nation
please stay healthy ....

you had promised ......
[video=youtube;WAzXvZ67I58]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAzXvZ67I58[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is sad to see the hatred for LKY

what went wrong? Was it because of LKY's doing or Singaporeans' ingratitude for this venom?

it is sad to see the adoration for LKY

what went wrong? Was it because of propaganda in school or Sinkie's inherent daftness for this porlumparing?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it is sad to see the adoration for LKY

what went wrong? Was it because of propaganda in school or Sinkie's inherent daftness for this porlumparing?

please do not underestimate the intelligence of singaporeans.

what propaganda in schools ?

what inherent daftness ?

what is porlumparing?

i admire the greatness of Mr Lee Kuan Yew - as a matter of factly. He deserved to be adored. He deserved to be admired.He deserved to be emulated .He deserved to be respected and revered. He is a great politician. He is a great statesman.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HAPPY BIRTHDAY .... lee ky
LONG LIVE .... lee ky
the nation badly need you
look at the venomous comments here
for the people and the nation
please stay healthy ....

wow brudder you are here
so far and yet so near
i find you everywhere
in every thread you are the bestest....

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish him well.
Sometimes, things will only work if the commander rule with an iron fist when the situation is chaotic.
The founder of tang dynasty - Li Shiming was a good example.

Tang Taizong ruled with an iron fist?! :eek:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
please do not underestimate the intelligence of singaporeans.

what propaganda in schools ?

what inherent daftness ?

what is porlumparing?

i admire the greatness of Mr Lee Kuan Yew - as a matter of factly. He deserved to be adored. He deserved to be admired.He deserved to be emulated .He deserved to be respected and revered. He is a great politician. He is a great statesman.

How great is he? What should a person do to emulate him? :confused: