• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

14 yr old girl's hand crushed by sugar cane machine.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...14.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

SINGAPORE: A 14-year-old girl's hand was crushed in a sugar cane machine on Sunday evening.
Eyewitnesses said the incident happened when the girl was helping her father out at his sugar cane stall at a hawker centre in Toa Payoh Lorong 8.
The Singapore Civil Defence Force said they received a call about the incident around 8.40pm.

They said the girl's right hand was stuck in the machine when they arrived.

Rescuers had to use tools to release her hand.

She was then sent conscious to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

Channel NewsAsia understands the injuries sustained were from her fingers to wrist area and her bones were crushed.

- CNA/xq

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now her dream of becoming a drinks seller at a hawker centre has been utterly crushed. :(

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now her dream of becoming a drinks seller at a hawker centre has been utterly crushed. :(

Why do u say that?

A drink seller doesn't have to physically make the drinks himself. What sort of drinks? Canned drinks don't even need anything for the seller to do cept to take them out to give to the customer.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hopefully no assholes in here talked about she giving hjs unlike other forums.

As long as you have at least one fully functional hand, there is still hope.

Ask him, he knows.

wanbao_chee.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eh cannot imagine that hand bones being crushed...I had broken femur bones from a road traffic accident, that was already fucking painful when medics attempt to move me to ambulance.
wish her speedy recovery ..poor thing

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that's a fruitful way to spend your school holidays. :wink:

Laksaboy u are an extremely selfish idiot to say that of a child helping at her father's small business and met such an unfortunate accident. I bet u are a legless armchair critic who moves around in wheelchair or is bedbound and hence cannot feel any sympathy for anyone other than yourself.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is NEA or HDB in providing safety advice and precautions??? All they are interested in is collecting rent and upgrading new centres but have they got theirhands dirty in looking at the hawker operations and providing safety precautions??? No lah, the hawker die their business!!

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is NEA or HDB in providing safety advice and precautions??? All they are interested in is collecting rent and upgrading new centres but have they got theirhands dirty in looking at the hawker operations and providing safety precautions??? No lah, the hawker die their business!!

hahaha... like that can ah