• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

123-year-old African woman who is still a virgin appeals for help in finding a companion

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
123-year-old African woman who is still a virgin appeals for help in finding a companion
www.dimsumdaily.hk
28th May 2203 – (Kigali)

Theresa Nyirakajumba, a 123-year-old woman in Rwanda, Africa, has taken to social media to ask for help in finding a male companion. In a YouTube video, she introduced herself and made a heartfelt appeal, revealing that she has never been in a relationship with a man her entire life.

“I have never seen a man naked,” she said in the video. “For 123 years, I have lived with an unfulfilled wish, a rebellious hope, and a brave spirit, waiting for the day when someone will come and embrace my soul.”

Speaking to Afrimax English, Nyirakajumba explained that she turned down suitors in the past because she was looking for the perfect man with whom she could feel a connection. “I have never had a husband in my life. Yes, I am an oo. I had feelings for men when I was young, but I would not marry just any man,” she said.

Despite her long life, Nyirakajumba has never had a partner, and she is now looking for someone to share her life with. With the help of others, she created a social media account and made a public appeal for a companion. “You can help me by finding me a man. When I was young, I didn’t want to date men, so I have no potential relationships. I have never lovedany man,” she said.

Unfortunately, Nyirakajumba has yet to receive any responses to her plea. Her situation highlights the challenges faced by elderly people who may feel lonely or isolated due to their age and lack of social connections.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mdm Mayfair may be able to advise her. How to remain a virgin despite being a slut. Better late than never.