• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

12-year-old can have sex?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We've had cases where both have been minors but it's only the male that gets punished.
I say punish both parties equally & do away with the stereotypes.

Datok, Agree.

I still remember when I was in Toh Tuck Sec School in Sec 2 when I and my classmate had sex .

She was the one one who instigate it. Both blur blur, i anyhow poke, later found out poke the wrong hole .!!:eek:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Physically - yes.
Legally -no.
Morally - depends whether you have any or not.

Cheers!

Physically >>> can
Legally>>> law written by man is right/wrong who judge???
Morally>>> depend on person mind set>> wrong or write hard to judge or debate.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Datok, Agree.

I still remember when I was in Toh Tuck Sec School in Sec 2 when I and my classmate had sex .

She was the one one who instigate it. Both blur blur, i anyhow poke, later found out poke the wrong hole .!!:eek:

So young and you knew how to poke poke. Raiders only knew the word "fuck" at age 14 :o

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Physically >>> can
Legally>>> law written by man is right/wrong who judge???
Morally>>> depend on person mind set>> wrong or write hard to judge or debate.

These depend on the norms of the society one lives in. But I think in practice, all other things being equal (social class of the kids' parents), it mostly depends on girl's parents, and the state of their relationship with their daughter.

Cheers!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Datok, Agree.

Toh Tuck eh, I use to stay around that area where the names of the streets were named after various bananas. That area must have been a banana plantation.

Didn't know that the kids in that neighbourhood were so havoc :eek:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
12 year old can have babies.
people got married at 14 just one hundred years ago in Asia.
in Yemen and Saudi, they can get married legally at 9 and 10 respectively.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12 year old can have babies.
people got married at 14 just one hundred years ago in Asia.
in Yemen and Saudi, they can get married legally at 9 and 10 respectively.

lianbeng replied that as long as she's biologically ready for conception, she will have menses and babies. :biggrin: and nobody knows when her biological clock is ticking...not even her. tick...tock...tick...tock...

cyberfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 6743

Carrie Underwood may have given a 12-year-old boy his first kiss, but another adult musician may be taking his relationship with a preteen too far.

Canadian singer-model Akama Miki may be only 12 years old, but Chinese pop star Zhang Muyi, who is twice her age at 24, claims they are in love and that it is not a publicity stunt.

"Many people have doubted us and our love story. There's nothing we can do about this, nor do we feel the need to prove anything to these people," Muyi wrote on Weibo, a Chinese Twitter-style site. "All we can do is continue to persevere with our love, our life, and being together."

ccording to MSN, the duo has recently been exchanging love letters and posting photos of themselves together (see Miki pinch Muyi's cheek! See them touch fingers!). Miki is a rising star with reportedly 500,000 Weibo followers, but she follows only one person -- and guess who that is?

"Wait until I'm old enough to marry you, and then I'm going to say 'I do,'" Miki recently wrote to Muyi on Weibo.

Muyi responded with the message, "I simply can't wait for these next four birthdays of yours to pass, I'm counting down each one."

Underwood? She is not a chinese?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thats correct bro....many a time these young girls are from the Indian subcontinent.

Bro, You are absolutely right.

These Arabs will descend on Bombay Airport in droves and look for very young girls from very poor and debt-ridden families.

They will then "adopt" them (girls as young as 9 years old) and bring them back to Saudi Arabia where they will ravage the little ones.

Sadly many of these "adoptees" mysteriously disappeared (possibly murdered) without a trace.

You may recall an incident that hit the world headlines a few years ago, where a 70 years old Arab "bought" a little girl who was hardly 9 years old and boarded an Air India flight bound for Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Whilst in flight, an alert flight attendant found the child crying and learned that she was being taken away against the will. The Indian captain was alerted and the plane returned to Bombay where the old "sex-maniac" was arrested by the Indian police and the little girl rescued.

These people talk about morality and values and are blind to the fact that they themselves are culprits of paedophilia.

What a shame...............

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, You are absolutely right.

These Arabs will descend on Bombay Airport in droves and look for very young girls from very poor and debt-ridden families.

They will then "adopt" them (girls as young as 9 years old) and bring them back to Saudi Arabia where they will ravage the little ones.

Sadly many of these "adoptees" mysteriously disappeared (possibly murdered) without a trace.

You may recall an incident that hit the world headlines a few years ago, where a 70 years old Arab "bought" a little girl who was hardly 9 years old and boarded an Air India flight bound for Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Whilst in flight, an alert flight attendant found the child crying and learned that she was being taken away against the will. The Indian captain was alerted and the plane returned to Bombay where the old "sex-maniac" was arrested by the Indian police and the little girl rescued.

These people talk about morality and values and are blind to the fact that they themselves are culprits of paedophilia.

What a shame...............

Wow i know that many indians suffer under the arabs but the funny thing is it's not widely known in outside circles. Like in sg sinkie chinese wouldn't know about this. In sg it's only the chinese are the common enemy.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow i know that many indians suffer under the arabs but the funny thing is it's not widely known in outside circles.

I don't understand the statement of yours (in red).

Can you please elaborate - war, conquest, occupation of nation, etc....

Thanks.