• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

104 - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA Nibiru and Events .

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lb8x6GNgAFA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lb8x6GNgAFA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You sure that is an alien? More like a CGI alien.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
u can dont believe lor
but when something bad really happen
u just pray to the Lord Jessus christ lor
see whether he appear to save you lor

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... <iframe width="120" height="100" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Lb8x6GNgAFA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
dat i @ upper left corner rooks like ze national flag of brazil ...

brazil-flag.thumbnail.JPG

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
u can dont believe lor
but when something bad really happen
u just pray to the Lord Jessus christ lor
see whether he appear to save you lor

To believe something also need some good reasons. Claims must be examined and tested. Otherwise very gullible and naive right?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
did u test the bible?
u also just believe jesus as lord becos a christian told u

To believe something also need some good reasons. Claims must be examined and tested. Otherwise very gullible and naive right?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
did u test the bible?
u also just believe jesus as lord becos a christian told u

You just committed the you-too fallacy.

Anyway, I didn't just believe because someone told me. I believe, and continue to believe, because I've got good reasons to do so.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya
I know lah (I been there)
'god' answered your prayers lah...

I search out how/why 'god answered my prayers
actually my higher self amswered my prayers

this movie THE SECRET will tell u how your parayers are answered
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tNYsTPHX-14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You just committed the you-too fallacy.

Anyway, I didn't just believe because someone told me. I believe, and continue to believe, because I've got good reasons to do so.

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tNYsTPHX-14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Not just that. It has to be true. For that you need to take some of the truth claims and examine them for consistency and coherence, logical and whether it makes sense of life, generally speaking.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not just that. It has to be true. For that you need to take some of the truth claims and examine them for consistency and coherence, logical and whether it makes sense of life, generally speaking.

KNN Ma, fakie Christian who never go to any church, come here kong yeh sow, go fuck spiders lah.

:kma:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming from a double standard, double headed snake,wahahahaha:p

Nope, that doesn't come from a double standard double headed snake. But from someone who has repeatedly exposed your abysmal ignorance about Christianity.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok lah you win......Quick, go back to the other thread. My dog waiting for you.

:kma:

Dog or no dog, there's no denying that your abysmal ignorance of Christianity has been exposed. You are cornered, grilled and gorenged until chao ta .

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dog or no dog, there's no denying that your abysmal ignorance of Christianity has been exposed. You are cornered, grilled and gorenged until chao ta .

rolling_eyes_neil_degrasse_tyson.gif

What a jackass!!! :rolleyes: Go fuck spiders lah.................

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya

Yes,brother,it is becoming very clear now that our "DIVINE GOD-SELF" answer our own prayers,our bodies are the temples of God,Almighty God Allah Jehovah bless all believers - let them see the light1