• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

警告Warning: Do not Visit these Dental in singapore from tomorrow onwards

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-警告Warning-Do-not-Visit-these-Dental-in-singapore-from-tomorrow-onwards

Today 8:55 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
contra http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif
Elite Junior

Q&M dental had taken over them and they are to provide target...your filling of tooth going to jump until you feel no pain!

Profit Target / Guarantee
Dr. Yap and Dr. Lim have agreed to provide a total profit target of S$9,910,355 for a total of
10 years from the Orchard Scotts Dental Clinic and De Pacific Dental Group, the breakdown
is as follows:
(a) 1 January 2015 – 31 December 2015: S$700,000
(b) 1 January 2016 – 31 December 2016: S$770,000
© 1 January 2017 – 31 December 2017: S$847,000
(d) 1 January 2018 – 31 December 2018: S$931,700
(e) 1 January 2019 – 31 December 2019: S$1,024,870
(f) 1 January 2020 – 31 December 2020: S$1,127,357
(g) 1 January 2021 – 31 December 2021: S$1,127,357
(h) 1 January 2022 – 31 December 2022: S$1,127,357
(i) 1 January 2023 – 31 December 2023: S$1,127,357
(j) 1 January 2024 – 31 December 2024: S$1,127,357
Dr. Chong has agreed to provide a profit target of S$1 million every 2 years for a total of 6
years which amounts to a total profit target of S$3 million from the Tiong Bahru Clinics.
Dr. Tan and Dr. Teh severally guarantees that the profits of Aesthetics Dental Surgery shall
not be less than S$400,000 every year for a total of 8 years which amounts to a total profit
guarantee of not less than S$3.2 million.

The Stock Market is Alive

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been to Q&M, their prices are quite reasonable. Even the dentist who served me was from eastern europe. We can tell that they are trying to increase their market share to 69 dental clinics here. It also reflects the surging rentals faced by dentists who decided to work under Q&M.

According to my friends, the business in local dental clinics surged in the past few years when CHAS & PG card holders are eligible for negligible charges for common teeth filings or teeth cleaning/polishing. Even seniors without PG Cards abused the CHAS system when their high-salaried kids, moved out of their residences after married (collapse in household income). Overnight, dental clinics in Singapore enjoyed roaring business.

Please note that this is definitely not a buy recommendation for Q&M. I am just talking about a development in our local medical scene.

GG789

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been to Q&M, their prices are quite reasonable. Even the dentist who served me was from eastern europe. We can tell that they are trying to increase their market share to 69 dental clinics here. It also reflects the surging rentals faced by dentists who decided to work under Q&M.

According to my friends, the business in local dental clinics surged in the past few years when CHAS & PG card holders are eligible for negligible charges for common teeth filings or teeth cleaning/polishing. Even seniors without PG Cards abused the CHAS system when their high-salaried kids, moved out of their residences after married (collapse in household income). Overnight, dental clinics in Singapore enjoyed roaring business.

Please note that this is definitely not a buy recommendation for Q&M. I am just talking about a development in our local medical scene.

i got another medical share is better than QnM.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got another medical share is better than QnM.

hahaha, no comment. I am very lousy in equities. I was just discussing about weird things in our society.

Parkway Holdings is a very company but its share prices also collapsed during lehman crisis and khazanah took over them. During recession, nobody will be spared.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, no comment. I am very lousy in equities. I was just discussing about weird things in our society.

Parkway Holdings is a very company but its share prices also collapsed during lehman crisis and khazanah took over them. During recession, nobody will be spared.

... and the best time to stock up.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya man are they pappy related?
If not then dun begrudge others making a living as long as they never profiteer.

Yes, I agree it is a fair deal.
If the investor can recover their money in 8 years, it is like 12.5% return
If the dentists fail to live up to profit expectations, they return part of the money (almost like an Interest-free loan)
Everyone happy.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lucky me, my golf kaki Dr.Choo is dentist so my dental care cost is very low

sometime he even borrowed my teeth for his new experiment

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When medical and dental clinics become big groups, the patients will all suffer.

Vote with your feet. Be like the people of Hong Kong. Make your displeasure show. Protest and walk out!

Let your teeth rot. Do not be afraid of walking out of professional tyrannies. Cheers!!!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah..............even dentists also got FTs liao.............

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you have to wait a fucking long 9 months to 1 year for an appointment at the Polyclinics dental clinics. why so long ? their business so good ? they charge maybe 20% cheaper for the basic dental cleaning than the private clinics. think their overall treatment costs are not really much cheaper too. anyone knows ?

SureKnowSomething

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have to wait a fucking long 9 months to 1 year for an appointment at the Polyclinics dental clinics. why so long ? their business so good ? they charge maybe 20% cheaper for the basic dental cleaning than the private clinics. think their overall treatment costs are not really much cheaper too. anyone knows ?

They are (FT) students on scholarship bonds so in other words, the patients becomes guinea pigs and the tasks assigned to these OJT students are limited. :biggrin: