• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

言行不一的真小人@musclepower

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:thumbsup::thumbsup:... BBC !
Another dare not swear Cantonese hakka prostitute descendant accusing hokkien virgin to be what your cheap family women are while you dare not swear. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so like someone stir shit tell lies break up family number one Cantonese bitch so evil and manipulative and shameless. Pui!
Seriously @musclepower your smelly Cantonese Ccb mouth spewing lies to stir shit are 100% Cantonese bitch. Don’t know why I took decades to realise this kind of smelly thing when I should have realized this and not done more good deeds to hire evil ingrate sinkie Cantonese accountant, swept up road for evil Cantonese neighbors from hell in Nusa Duta etc.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously @musclepower your smelly Cantonese Ccb mouth spewing lies to stir shit are 100% Cantonese bitch. Don’t know why I took decades to realise this kind of smelly thing when I should have realized this and not done more good deeds to hire evil ingrate sinkie Cantonese accountant, swept up road for evil Cantonese neighbors from hell in Nusa Duta etc.
I am fucking stupid indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my whole life my mother has NEVER cooked a single meal for me - and I mean me - alone. Only I and my ex husband took her for meals on weekends. Great or not @musclepower?
A complete opposite of good fortune women go back home got mother cooked for them indeed. But of course all these are last time lah, now my mother is too old to cook since few years ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A complete opposite of good fortune women go back home got mother cooked for them indeed. But of course all these are last time lah, now my mother is too old to cook since few years ago.
Everything doesn’t matter in the long run and nothing matters when one dies right? I am talking about myself dying okay?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talk cock dare not swear to die a violent death and 18 generations whores want to talk cock chop your LJ. Just swear lah if you are serious and be a man and not a dog. Pui!
talk wat cock?... can't proof or dare not proof ur a virgin.. post ur test result here lkb... NPNT .. only know how to kpkb like a siao kway !

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
talk wat cock?... can't proof or dare not proof ur a virgin.. post ur test result here lkb... NPNT .. only know how to kpkb like a siao kway !
You Cantonese hakka bully dog son of prostitute dare not even take up my virginity test challenge for years and twist it to I have no v test report. Wow do evil so easy, no need to prove can accuse people slut chicken and victim of crimes got to prove prove prove 自证的陷阱。Malaysians and their dogs are so smart. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No choice lah I got to watch out for my mother and make sure the Cantonese bitch wife of her son don’t bully her. Ya she is another evil and manipulative Cantonese bitch that I met in life. 没有一个好东西!yikes!
Guess what the vile and offensive Cantonese bitch did? She has stupid schedule of hanging clothes for my mother only on Sunday but on a Saturday my mother realised she has run out of clothes and so my mother put her clothes to wash and asked the bitch to hang up for her - because my mother is too old and weak to hang up clothes herself - and guess what? The Cantonese bitch refused to answer despite my mother asking and left home for appointment. Fucking vile and offensive Cantonese bitch!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess what the vile and offensive Cantonese bitch did? She has stupid schedule of hanging clothes for my mother only on Sunday but on a Saturday my mother realised she has run out of clothes and so my mother put her clothes to wash and asked the bitch to hang up for her - because my mother is too old and weak to hang up clothes herself - and guess what? The Cantonese bitch refused to answer despite my mother asking and left home for appointment. Fucking vile and offensive Cantonese bitch!
My mother complained to me bitterly about it said how vile and offensive the Cantonese bitch is. And please don’t think that I can’t wait to stir shit. I said NOTHING because it’s already after the event and I don’t live there and my mother’s son said nothing and he is obviously not blind to see the clothes were not hang up when they come home.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mother complained to me bitterly about it said how vile and offensive the Cantonese bitch is. And please don’t think that I can’t wait to stir shit. I said NOTHING because it’s already after the event and I don’t live there and my mother’s son said nothing and he is obviously not blind to see the clothes were not hang up when they come home.
Well I said nothing until the big quarrel and I blurted out EVERYTHING to my mother’s son!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because I know if I said, my mother’s son will ask me to takeover and that’s exactly what he did when finally I have no choice but to push him to do something!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because I know if I said, my mother’s son will ask me to takeover and that’s exactly what he did when finally I have no choice but to push him to do something!!
Push him to do what? Hire a maid to take care of my mother! Because she is too old and weak and fell down while eating breakfast when standing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Push him to do what? Hire a maid to take care of my mother! Because she is too old and weak and fell down while eating breakfast when standing.
Why she cannot sit down to eat? Because she is too old and weak to sit down on a dining chair by herself. Why no one to help her when eating breakfast? Because the lazy and idle Cantonese bitch sleeps until noon and my mother’s son said she cannot wake up and it’s not her duty to take care of my mother woh. Said I also cannot wake up woh. But do I have a mother in law AND inheritance from husband coming my way?