• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat •Help• Hair saloon recommendations

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi samsters, u have any good hair salons to recommend for ze unvaccinated as my long time hairstylist whose saloon iz in a mall does not do house calls. :unsure:

Just need a decent place to have a haircut. Preferably female and central area. thankz. :biggrin:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1639118249962.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Geylang has a few unisex hair salons.. Lorong 16 or 18. Cut by skilled Vietbus.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go to QB. Pay $12 and you will have a decent haircut in less than 15 mins. I have my regular stylist there. She automatically knows how to cut without me having to tell her what to do. Have been visiting her for the past 4 yrs.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi samsters, u have any good hair salons to recommend for ze unvaccinated as my long time hairstylist whose saloon iz in a mall does not do house calls. :unsure:

Just need a decent place to have a haircut. Preferably female and central area. thankz. :biggrin:

Or u can go to Mei Taiwan at Jln Bersah. Cut, wash and head massage for about $50 onwards.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go to QB. Pay $12 and you will have a decent haircut in less than 15 mins. I have my regular stylist there. She automatically knows how to cut without me having to tell her what to do. Have been visiting her for the past 4 yrs.

Thanks but I usually would prefer my head to be washed too. QB don’t offer washing right? :unsure: