• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Sinkiepore Does Not Have Any Men Suitable For Me’

woohoohoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL first of all, we all need to see ourselves as equal to any other race, and approach our work/social life from this assumption. It's the asians who look down on other asians - there are many whites who don't look down on asians at all and treat them as equals. That's why you get so many asian immigrants who make a better life in western countries.

Talking about asians looking down on asians, this point really does get me boiling...

just about 2 weeks ago, my colleagues and i were having lunch at vivo. walked past an amex platinum booth several times cos we were kinda lost and there were 2 sales guys just standing there looking for prospects. they just gave us a cursory glance over and continued standing there doing nothing more than looking for the 'right' people to approach. now we were in office wear and so were tons other locals or asians but none were approached. on the 3rd time we walked past, a caucasian in a t-shirt, berms and slippers walked by at the same time that we passed and immediately they approached him with "Sir, would you like..." that's all i caught but whether or not they were specifically briefed on how they should do their job, it really put me off...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about asians looking down on asians, this point really does get me boiling...

just about 2 weeks ago, my colleagues and i were having lunch at vivo. walked past an amex platinum booth several times cos we were kinda lost and there were 2 sales guys just standing there looking for prospects. they just gave us a cursory glance over and continued standing there doing nothing more than looking for the 'right' people to approach. now we were in office wear and so were tons other locals or asians but none were approached. on the 3rd time we walked past, a caucasian in a t-shirt, berms and slippers walked by at the same time that we passed and immediately they approached him with "Sir, would you like..." that's all i caught but whether or not they were specifically briefed on how they should do their job, it really put me off...

AMEX credit card have lousy service lah.. i cancel my card with them long long ago, n never regretted it.. sama sama for shitty bank as well

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about credit cards. Wondering do you all pay your yearly subscriptions
and any surcharge for late payments. Sometimes a few days late, they will charge you.
If you do, call them up and ask to waive, otherwise you cancel the cards.
This is the trick and banks like customers who don't bother. Thats how they
make money for late payments and incurred interest.

jw5

Loyal

I am trying to avoid these salespeople approaching me, and here you are complaining that they didn't approach you. :smile:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am trying to avoid these salespeople approaching me, and here you are complaining that they didn't approach you. :smile:

For any sales person coming at me in the streets, I'll just say to them loudly I'M BROKE!! and they'll fuck off.

woohoohoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

nobody likes them approaching, definitely not me so i was happy thinking that they were standing around skiving until it struck me that they were just waiting for caucasians.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah nice bod and a good pair of jugs...

She won't have any problem getting a screw from the ang moh based on this photo.

Any bro know this kind of quality how much the going rate? Bey tahan man

wow. look at her photo. if she moan... surely like... cum inducing kind of moaning. this type...*sluurp*....

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal

normal lar, we shoudl accept it liao. Ang mohs are always first class, serve the ang moh with a smile, greet him nicely, polish his boots, asians leh? they stare u up and down, like ur a pauper a beggar, a good for thing a scum of the earth, in ang moh alnd and sinkie land.....it will always be like tt.
like when i go supermarket, ang moh inf ront of me, the indian cashier greet him nicely, use both hands hand over receipt. me leh?? jsut stare at me, take receipt put in my bag and look away

we shud learn to accept it and not have anger in our hearts as anger hurts us more than it hurts them.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is becoz hangzhou is very hazy so u cannot see properly

Hangzhou maintained 199 days of excellent or good air quality from January to August, 20th this year, achieving a good air quality rate of 85.78%..... sometimes its better to feign silence than to display ignorance...

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. since when shanghai jiaotong university was a good university???:confused:

2. china girls who look better than her??? throw a stone into the shanghainese crowd and u will hit at least a dozen...

3. live on wysteria lane??? LOL!!! :biggrin: desperate, isnt she??? guess no one told her that she has to mow the lawn herself cos help is really expensive. oh, those handymen she is looking to screw while the husband is at work, looks exactly like her husband. in other words, just like shit. oh, and housewives dont drive around in an aston martin vanquish...

4. she is right to be gunning for ang mohs. ang mohs doesnt have much discerning tastes when it comes to women. how else can one explain the butt ugly and fat asian women ang moh have in their arms??? for that, i thank the ang mohs sincerely, for taking in our rejects.:wink:

cheers.:wink:

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
jiaotong = transport... so maybe she's thinking of being a public bus for angmo...

cos we SG men know she is worth at most 80 bucks per ride. however, she feels that ang moh can be suckered into paying much more mah...

my dad's company got some semi-skilled ang mohs from czech and estonia (european, u know???:rolleyes:). they make about S$1.5k a month and most of them r not married. maybe should intro to this girl, ya?:wink:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
cos we SG men know she is worth at most 80 bucks per ride. however, she feels that ang moh can be suckered into paying much more mah...my dad's company got some semi-skilled ang mohs from czech and estonia (european, u know???:rolleyes:). they make about S$1.5k a month and most of them r not married. maybe should intro to this girl, ya?:wink:

actually chinese gals look down upon their own kind... i don't blame them really because the guys spit.. smoke.. and do all sorts of un-civilised acts which the west would look upon with disgust...

but for this self-professed "class lady"... i will ask her to go look in the mirror first...

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, many tell me many PRCs actually star fish... arm pit hair thrown in too:p:wink:

china has the widest variety of sex partners... from the meek to the spartan to the swinging baboons type... name it.. you'll get it... but please don't behave like sinkees sitting in their chair and expect the gal of their fantasy to appear out of nowhere...