• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘Mommy, I’m okay but all my friends are dead’

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]‘Mommy, I’m okay but all my friends are dead’[/h] December 18 2012
By Daily Mail

3401514414.jpg
AFP
A handwritten sign reads 'Pray for Newtown' following the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut.

Newtown - A six-year-old girl became the only member of her class to survive the carnage by playing dead.
After gunman Adam Lanza burst into the school and began to pick off her classmates, the terrified girl lay on the floor with the bodies of her friends and pretended she had been killed too. She kept her eyes and mouth clamped shut until Lanza left her classroom.
“She ran out of the school building covered from head to toe with blood and the first thing she said to her mom was ‘Mommy, I’m okay but all my friends are dead’,” the girl’s pastor Jim Solomon revealed on Monday.
He said her family had asked for her identity to remain a secret to help her recover from the ordeal.
“Somehow, in that moment, by God’s grace, she was able to act as she was already deceased,” he said, adding that she described the killer to her mother. “She saw someone who she felt was angry and someone she felt was very mad,” he said.

“The mom told me that she was suffering from what she felt was survivor’s guilt because so many of her friends no longer have their children but she has hers,” the pastor told ABC News.
“I don’t know that I would have the type of faith that they have if the same thing happened to me.” - Daily Mail

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
really very sad these cases....after hearing about it i felt quite down for a few hours. Happens so often there its just crazy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will rejoice if i am in a class of sinkies and i am the only survivor. No more sinkies and sinkie behaviour.

niceguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why talk like this? So many young lives lost in such a manner and also just before the year end celebrations so dont until like this.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such things only happen to a country that is going downhill. The Heavens have spoken.
A new era for the world. USA is finished.

Last edited:

Devil_Within

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will rejoice if i am in a class of sinkies and i am the only survivor. No more sinkies and sinkie behaviour.

But you are a sinkie who behave like a sinkie leh. So how? Tonychat lanjiaoless faggot, why you got no balls to thank me for fucking for you leh. Why are you so sinkie? LOL!... So are you going to kill yourself? Try to ban me again for telling the truth about your sinkie self? LOL!,,,

Last edited: