• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘I forgot to close the door when lying naked’

Valkyrie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saturday October 16, 2010

‘I forgot to close the door when lying naked’

Other news & views
Compiled by Wong Pek Mei and Ong Han Sean

A 28-year-old man who was fined by the Ayer Keroh magistrate’s court for exposing himself to a student claimed that he had forgotten to close the door of his apartment, reported Sinar Harian.

Teh Zhi Yong was charged under Section 14 of the Minor Offences Act for deliberately exposing himself to Hasliza Mokhtar, 23, at about 8am on Sept 27.
Hasliza had been on her way to class when she saw Teh lying naked on the floor of his home at Jayamuda Apartment in Ayer Keroh, Malacca.

When magistrate Mohd Fairuz Johari asked Teh during sentencing why he had not bothered to wear a pair of shorts or covered himself with a towel, Teh replied: “I forgot to close the door”.
Teh was fined RM100 in default of a month’s jail.