• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘According to Islamic rules, it is not permissible to make false accusations against authorities or criticize them’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...entation-of-sharia-in-afghanistan/ar-AA1062vW

Taliban leader Mullah Hebatullah Ajundzada has defended the need to “fully” implement Sharia law in the country and has defended that “all responsible persons must be equal” under Islamic law, during a meeting with provincial governors in Kandahar (south).

Ajundzada stressed during the meeting “the importance of the Islamic system and its protection”, while stating that “the Islamic system (in Afghanistan) was born with the blessing of many sacrifices, exhaustion and martyrdom of the people”. “We protected the struggle of jihad against dozens of occupying countries,” he stressed.

Thus, he indicated that “if (the occupation) had continued for 40 years, the struggle would have continued until all the invaders had been defeated and left the country crestfallen”. Ajunzada also criticized that “during the last 20 years there has been a lot of propaganda against the Islamic system and the ‘sharia'”, in reference to the period between the expulsion of the Taliban from power in 2001 and their return to Kabul in August 2021.

“Laws made by individuals are not applicable. In the Islamic Emirate, the mandate belongs to God alone and the solution to all problems is in the ‘sharia’. Let us take all decisions from the ‘sharia’. The sovereignty of the Islamic Emirate is under the orders of God and is not decided by people’s requests according to their mood nor is it a republic,” he said.

Ajunzada also demanded that “all rights be given to women” within the framework of the ‘sharia’ and asked that “leaders should not be insulted, because he who insults the ‘sharia’ will be insulted by God”. The Taliban leader also asked the provincial governors to “coordinate well with the courts, meet their needs and cooperate fully with them in implementing decisions”.

Finally, he called for “eliminating nationalism and racism” and stressed that “scholars and imams in mosques should make people aware of the virtues of the Islamic system and attract them to it to keep people away from regionalism and nihilism”.

Ajundzada himself issued a decree last week to ban “baseless” criticism against the authorities in Afghanistan arguing that numerous Islamic ‘hadiths’ stress that such actions deserve punishment. “According to Islamic rules, it is not permissible to make false accusations against the authorities or criticize them on baseless grounds,” he said….

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

‘According to Islamic PAP rules, it is not permissible to make false any accusations against authorities or criticize them’​

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The sovereignty of the Islamic Emirate is under the orders of God and is not decided by people’s requests according to their mood nor is it a republic,” he said.

I'm pretty sure this statement by the Taliban amounts to apostasy itself. Other than mahomet, no other moslem has ever received orders directly from God. That's what the moslem scriptures claim.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm pretty sure this statement by the Taliban amounts to apostasy itself. Other than mahomet, no other moslem has ever received orders directly from God. That's what the moslem scriptures claim.

When muslims make prayers, they are supposed to receive instructions and guidelines from Allah.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When muslims make prayers, they are supposed to receive instructions and guidelines from Allah.

My moslem friends in real life tell me that in islam, prayer is a one-way communication with their allah. Moslems talk to allah, allah doesn't talk back. If moslems want a response from allah, they are expected to find the response in the quran or the hadith.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My moslem friends in real life tell me that in islam, prayer is a one-way communication with their allah. Moslems talk to allah, allah doesn't talk back. If moslems want a response from allah, they are expected to find the response in the quran or the hadith.
Your friends maybe got the wrong idea.
God guides whomever He want. You seek guidance only from God. And not tbe quran or hadith.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Contradicted what the islamists in this forum are claiming, they said allah will give them guidance. Suicide bombers and jihadis, they will make prior prayer to Allah before an attack.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Contradicted what the islamists in this forum are claiming, they said allah will give them guidance. Suicide bombers and jihadis, they will make prior prayer to Allah before an attack.
Those bombers and jihadist follow the guidance of clerics who promised them heaven if they blow themselves up. Nothing to do with God.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your friends maybe got the wrong idea.
God guides whomever He want. You seek guidance only from God. And not tbe quran or hadith.

I stand by what I say. Some of my moslem friends also put up this sort of mohameddan motivation posters.

1659972130591.png

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm pretty sure this statement by the Taliban amounts to apostasy itself. Other than Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), no other Muslim has ever received orders directly from God. That's what the Muslim scripture claims.

No.

If the Taliban believes that they are implementing Islamic Sharia and the system of government is an Islamic system, then that is indeed according to the orders of God as revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), not as dreamt up by some Taliban representative or some other person of today in year 2022 of the christian gregorian calendar or more appropriately, year 1444 in the Hijri calendar.

No other Muslim has received any revelations from Allah (SWT) after Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), but before him, there were many other prophets too.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the Taliban believes that they are implementing Islamic Sharia and the system of government is an Islamic system, then that is indeed according to the orders of God as revealed to the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), not as dreamt up by some Taliban representative or some other person of today in year 2022 of the christian gregorian calendar or more appropriately, year 1444 in the Hijri calendar.

Wrong.

The sharia laws mostly comes from the hadith, and less from the quran. So that makes your hadith, a collection of stories compiled around 250 years after the early versions of the quran, your final islamic revelation.

No other Muslim has received any revelations from Allah (SWT) after Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), but before him, there were many other prophets too.

muhammad was the only moslem prophet. The rest were religiously appropriated from Judaism and Christianity.

Even by moslem accounts, the teachings of all the so-called prophets before islam were completely lost. Your fake allah was simply unable to protect his revelation sent to those supposed-moslem 'prophets'.

That's why islam needed mahomet to come save the day with his 'final revelation'.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Religions served it's purpose for a primitive race. MNC is now God and MSM are it's Prophets. BLACKROCK ROCKS ! PAP BANZAI !

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY !
1660004233124.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not very sure of this statement. Its more to protect the ruling clerics position from being dethroned.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong.

The sharia laws mostly comes from the hadith, and less from the quran. So that makes your hadith, a collection of stories compiled around 250 years after the early versions of the quran, your final islamic revelation.

Are you an expert in Sharia now?

Which Islamic university did you gain your degree from again?

A slanty chink faggot who got his arse deflowered at a tender age and regularly since then by his ang moh kia pastors now claims to be an expert on Islamic Sharia!
:alien:

Muhammad was the only moslem prophet. The rest were religiously appropriated from Judaism and Christianity.

Even by moslem accounts, the teachings of all the so-called prophets before islam were completely lost. Your fake allah was simply unable to protect his revelation sent to those supposed-moslem 'prophets'.

That's why islam needed mahomet to come save the day with his 'final revelation'.

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was the last/final Messenger of Allah (SWT). Starting from Prophet Adam (PBUH), there have been numerous other prophets.

Judaism is not the first monotheist religion, so pretending Christianity or Judaism were copied by Islam is utterly asinine and ignorant.

Among other existing monotheistic religions are Zoroastrianiasm and many more, not that they are true.

The first prophet was Prophet Adam (PBUH), also the first human being.

I don't know of anybody who disputes that.

It seems you seem to generate all sorts of bogus, false, perverted ideas every time your pastor or priest pokes you in the arse and you can't contain your excitement.

In that case, it'd be advisable for you to stop being a faggot. I don't think you can do that, though, can you?