• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Patriotic Peasants sang National Anthem to Honor Mr. JBJ

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://uncleyap-news.blogspot.com/2008/10/good-bye-mr-jbj-sir.html

Sunday, October 05, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Good Bye Mr JBJ Sir

I have got Giga Bytes of video of today's grand sending off for Mr. JBJ.
Still being uploaded now, may take a whole day to complete.

Good Bye Sir Mr. JBJ. I salute you!

To await for the production of the latest batch of commemoration T-shirts, I arrived last min at the Mount Vernon Parlor when hearse was already beginning to move. I fumbled to take video under heavy rain, and got it all wrong, I recorded only rubbish! Damn! Sorry Sir Mr. JBJ.

Today patriotic peasants sang National Anthem to honor Mr JBJ at his final send off. I got it on video. Just uploaded here:

Right after the Anthem peasants applauded the final salute to Mr. JBJ with a round of hand clapping (I stopped recording then, I was too much in grief)

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap,

Thank you for all your efforts.

I hope your photos are high resolution.

If so, would you like to commission a biography to be written of JBJ, perhaps published abroad, with a well-known biographer?

It is just a suggestion because there is a hugh amount of work involved.

I am also not sure if it is profitable. However Phillip being of a literary bent, may find the idea interesting.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Click HERE to view video on blog.

I have got Giga Bytes of video of today's grand sending off for Mr. JBJ.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="about:blank" style="width: 400px; height: 326px;" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="about:blank" style="width: 400px; height: 326px;" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

Still being uploaded now, part 1 here, the rest may take another whole day to complete.

Good Bye Sir Mr. JBJ. I salute you!