• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I sent Mr. Gopalan Nair off at Changi Airport

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he loyal to America? Did he fly an American Airline? Which class? In this economic downtrun, who sponsored this traitor?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he loyal to America? Did he fly an American Airline? Which class? In this economic downtrun, who sponsored this traitor?

I have his boarding pass to show you sucker!

And he came here before the financial crisis, he was doing very well in California as immigration lawyer you sucker!

None of you fucking business who like to sponsor our fighters, I ask all patriotic Singaporeans to sponsor people like Gopal. When we skin you bastards we will use your assets to pay back these fighters. :biggrin::wink:

Yes! Absolutely!

You slapped yourself stating he is has to be loyal to USA (not Singapore) and you called him traitor? Why are famiLEE LEEgime suckers always so stupid? :confused:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

I sent Mr. Gopalan Nair off at Changi Airport

Yes he is on the plane now. I sent him off this evening. This photo was taken at Changi Airport 1 hour plus ago.

Video will be uploaded tonight and tomorrow.

Sammyboy.Com Thread

Mr. Gopalan Nair have a few important messages for fellow fighters; Singaporeans & fellow bloggers, it is on video that I will be posting here. I also expressed appreciation and gratitude to Mr. Gopalan Nair for his sacrifices & struggle for the Singaporeans.

A google had been uploaded right now, another on the way, it was slow and I have about another 150MB, so please wait.

<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="about:blank" style="width: 400px; height: 326px;" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

posted by uncleyap at 6:39 PM

<!-- End .post -->

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that's the way SDP people reply. You and Ng Ejay or Avantas can hug and f**k each other's a*ses in bed till sore.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you watched that video I shot at T3's departure, you will notice that ICA was expecting Mr. Gopalan Nair and a bald headed ICA was awaiting for him right there & then and led him to that counter to collect his impounded passport.

It was inaccurate in my previous blog post, upon his release that I said Gopalan was taken by a van from prison to ICA in Lavender Street to take back his passport. He was taken there by the QRP and his passport was not returned to him by QRP but impounded by ICA via some deportation procedure. He was given written notice not to come back (unless approved). He was given less than a week to get his ticket to leave, with his passport impounded.

This showed clearly that fucking famiLEE LEEgime is a chicken. White feather chicken to be accurate.

If you know how to calculate and deal with them properly, it is rather simple. You have to be prepared to pay the price, like Mr. Gopalan Nair did. Make the famiLEE LEEgime also pay the price, and ensure that they pay the higher price than you. They have a very pathetic limit in what they can afford. You must learn how to make it a worthwhile trade. You have the upper hand and not them, you have the control and initiative - not them. They are always afraid.

If you can afford to just increase the stake and ramp on and on and on, don't run, and you will see the famiLEE LEEgime chicken fleeing so fast, it left most of it white feather behind and fle naked - more funny than Mas Selamat Ke-Lari I assure you.

Mr Gopalan Nair did quite well except that he was not well prepared. Otherwise, he can stay on and play on for another year with the lame bastards. His children already grew up in USA and he don't have much to lose here. If he was better prepared, he could had handed over his clients cases and sold his subprime home before he came to Singapore in May. Keeping money in US and be prepared to have long holiday in QRP. Make contact with Obama's people 1st before coming.

He wasn't well prepared and advised when he came and fuck LKy.

I can tell international bloggers how to commercialize this and make money beside getting fame. Just plan and prepare then come here to fuck Kangaroo Court until LKy can not take it further. Let the LEEgime make you a star blogger. When you leave, just the Google Ad-Sense on your blog alone is going to make you rather rich, you can semi-retire in USA, and just go fishing when not fucking famiLEE LEEgime on the blog.

When Gopal return to states I will teach him how to turn on Google Ads on his now very famous blog. That will make his recovery easier. The other bloggers can learn from Mr. Gopalan Nair's experience and improve. It is not not only FOC to fuck famiLEE LEEgime it is profitable, you have to pay a price not too big, they will have to pay a bigger price than you, then you will be rewarded after this.

Why not?

:-) :biggrin:

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Immigration Lawyer insulted PRCS. What a great lawyer.

Has money to travel all the way to protest for Singapore but has no guts and pleaded guilty

Why didn't you teach him how to start a hunger strike?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny he hates everything PAP and he flew home on SQ!!!!

No wonder Bush didn't lift a finger for him. Michael Fay was more loyal to America that Nair could be.

After all, Singaporeans voted not to make him their MP

A

Alu862

America is great my foot. in America you are free but your neighbour is also free to own a gun and shoot you.

And the current crisis was largely due to America.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Immigration Lawyer insulted PRCS. What a great lawyer.

Has money to travel all the way to protest for Singapore but has no guts and pleaded guilty

Why didn't you teach him how to start a hunger strike?

When did GN pleaded guilty moron? You from 162th right?
:eek::confused:

Slim_10_Sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny he hates everything PAP and he flew home on SQ!!!!

No wonder Bush didn't lift a finger for him. Michael Fay was more loyal to America that Nair could be.

After all, Singaporeans voted not to make him their MP

An SQ flight often comes in many flight numbers, e.g. UA BA QF etc.

I had taken flights that bears up to 3 different flight numbers from different airlines. These are due to airlines joint operations & alliance agreements.

http://www.changiairport.com/changi/en/flight_information/arrival_departure/?__locale=en#_test

e.g. SQ246 & LH7983 are 2 flight numbers but on one same plane which could be either SIA or Luthansa. e.g. SQ218=LH9777 similarly.

The passenger mostly don't know these details when they booked and paid unless they are frequent flyer or their agents informed them. You could be paying and booking Luthansa, and when you checked in then you realized that it was actually an SIA plane also bearing that Luthansa flight number.

In that case your boarding pass will show SQ logo & flight number. While you are actually a Luthansa customer. The boarding passes are misleading, passengers had been always confused for boarding / x'fer and luggage claiming. Very annoying.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good bye to garbage...good-bye to good riddance...good-bye to nonsense....good-bye to quitter...go go go...don't come and spoil the good image of singapore...come with so much words and go home completely muted.....pls don't come and talk rubbish once more....go go go. thank u

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe...Angry siah! To be good politician u must be patient la...

I have his boarding pass to show you sucker!

And he came here before the financial crisis, he was doing very well in California as immigration lawyer you sucker!

None of you fucking business who like to sponsor our fighters, I ask all patriotic Singaporeans to sponsor people like Gopal. When we skin you bastards we will use your assets to pay back these fighters. :biggrin::wink:

Yes! Absolutely!

You slapped yourself stating he is has to be loyal to USA (not Singapore) and you called him traitor? Why are famiLEE LEEgime suckers always so stupid? :confused: