• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cancer prevention and strategy for cure

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thks Johnnybro for the in-depth tips n pointers! Prevention is obviously better than cure...

I like the clinic in JB because their solutions are non-invasive & integrative. They have many patients suffering from diabetes, cancer, heart problems, etc. They are more likely to recommend supplements to strengthen the body. Even if they prescribe medications it's not the expensive ones that the doctors in Spore prescribe. Very affordable for a Sporean since one can't use medisave.

Although only an MD, the doctor there seems to keep up with the current developments on chelation, EECP, etc. By the way this clinic is related to the larger one in KL which has more EECP units. If anyone want to receive treatment there let me know & I can dig up the address.

They also have a hyperbaric chamber. If you are suffering from brain damage, stroke, diabetes it may be of help. Just google the benefits of using a hyperbaric with oxygen, or take a look at the following url:
http://drcranton.com/hbo.htm

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Third stage cancer how? Can qigong help or not?:(

But qigong serves to strengthen the body, thats all I know. Majong keeps the mind active.

Guo Lin qigong is known to have helped stage 4 cancers.......... qigong not only strenghen the body but also make qi or universal life force flow better in the body esp the meridians & along them the acu-pressure points some of which are clogged (hence illness incl cancers...) and need invigorating. Once cleared and the entire body system is in balance of yin & yang, cancer gets defeated. It needs persistence. Heck, if you are going to die what have you got to lose to be persistent?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you know fruits are for good health:confused: Because you don't have cancer:confused::biggrin: But seriously, it is worth a try or at least to detox, given all the man-made stuff in our food chain.

Many fruits nowadays are GM fruits - they look suspiciously unnatural - unblemished smooth skin, huge size, extraordinarily sweet.

Just look at those huge red rose apples from Thailand, smooth skin honey mangoes, jumbo jambu and papaya from Taiwan, perfect tomato - they could also be a source of cancer because they have been genetically modified. Even those hydroponically and aeroponically grown vegetables look suspicious because they taken in manufactured nutrient solution.

Best is live a modest life - and don't blame all the ills in Singapore and the world on the PAP gahment - hehehehe!

Must take jokes and laugh it out too!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best is live a modest life - and don't blame all the ills in Singapore and the world on the PAP gahment - hehehehe!

One of the reasons Sporeans are eating an un-healthy diet is because of the PAP. Which other gov't in the world charges gst on groceries & medicine:confused:

As someone has said if they breed, Sporeans will suffer:rolleyes:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
That why one school of thought is not to take fruits that are unblemished by worms and birds. Even the rice and gains are free from parasites and all the people are taking it on a daily basis. Pregnant women drinking water full of chemicals. How not to get cancer:o

One way to lessen the effects is to peel the skin of those fruits before consumption. Of course, cannot eradicate what goes into the flesh.:o

Best in live is to be able to live life and not subjected to bombardment of bullshit and contradictions stuffed down the throat - hahaha!

Regardless, kena cancer is painful both physically and emotionally for the patient, and an emotional torture for the family.

Many fruits nowadays are GM fruits - they look suspiciously unnatural - unblemished smooth skin, huge size, extraordinarily sweet.

Just look at those huge red rose apples from Thailand, smooth skin honey mangoes, jumbo jambu and papaya from Taiwan, perfect tomato - they could also be a source of cancer because they have been genetically modified. Even those hydroponically and aeroponically grown vegetables look suspicious because they taken in manufactured nutrient solution.

Must take jokes and laugh it out too!

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notwithstanding which government charge GST on medical services and products. Currently, some services are under the "blocked gst" category. Why cannot place the medical industry under this category, for local citizens? The infrastructure for administeration is already in placed.

Non-citizens can and will understand the discriminate treatment for the local citizen, regardless of nationality.

On groceries, it quite difficult to administer and control. Therefore, a gst rebate using a reasonable benchmark is ok. But where is the transparency of that benchmark and basis??????

Which other gov't in the world charges gst on groceries & medicine:confused:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notwithstanding which government charge GST on medical services and products. Currently, some services are under the "blocked gst" category. Why cannot place the medical industry under this category, for local citizens? The infrastructure for administeration is already in placed.

Non-citizens can and will understand the discriminate treatment for the local citizen, regardless of nationality.

On groceries, it quite difficult to administer and control. Therefore, a gst rebate using a reasonable benchmark is ok. But where is the transparency of that benchmark and basis??????

Canada has had gst longer than Spore and they have never charged this tax on food, medical care, medicines,.... That country has a much larger population of 20+ million & there is the provincial & federal tax system. How strange that the PAP always claims "administrative difficulties" in excluding it for food. medical, medicines. Could it be because it only affects "lesser mortals"?:rolleyes:

Another example of "administrative difficulties" is ERP. Ever wondered why motorists must pre-pay:confused:
The excuse the PAP has given is that the system cannot keep track of so many motorists:eek: Well years ago while driving in Ontario I came across their version of ERP. The Canadian system will use optical character recognition to record the cars using the highway & the bill is sent to the motorist at the end of the month. If you install a transponder in your vehicle, you'll get a discount:eek:

Foreigners who use Spore's medical system pay gst, but don't forget that as a foreigner they are entitled to a GST refund while Sporeans cannot claim the same gst refund. Not a fair system huh.

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Some correction on my point. It should be "exempted" not "block". But my intent was medical services should be exempted from Gst. While foreigners are block from refund. Thats why made a feudian slip on the block.

2. I agree, beside ERP prepaid, SMRT cards are also prepaid and they made tons from interest on the commuters prepayment.

3. But on groceries, it quite difficult to control. If allowed ah tiongs biz owners will send out armies of ah tiongs to buy groceries and channel to their biz. Thats why its better to rebate citizens with a transparent basis.

Lets not get OT on the gst in this cancer thread.

Being our resident doctor please give your advise to the subject on medical health.

............ but don't forget that as a foreigner they are entitled to a GST refund while Sporeans cannot claim the same gst refund. Not a fair system huh.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3. But on groceries, it quite difficult to control. If allowed ah tiongs biz owners will send out armies of ah tiongs to buy groceries and channel to their biz. Thats why its better to rebate citizens with a transparent basis.

Why is there a tax on food:confused:
1st world & 3rd world countries do not have a tax on groceries or medicines. As far as I know Spore is the only country that does so:eek:

As for restaurants, their suppliers will charge them gst. If the business owners are going to NTUC or the wet markets for their supplies then these are obviously "small" business owners which shouldn't be charging gst at all. If I remember correctly there is a cut off point on the scale of the business that have to collect gst. I doubt your mom & pop stall owners are that big.

I'm sure there are people who will try to evade taxes but isn't it the job of the tax authorities to catch them.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing that many people must have realised is that the cost of doing business in Spore is very high. This includes the medical business. My cardiologist in Spore would charges me $400+ each time I visited him. This was his consultation fee & for medication. As he was prescribing & selling me the medication, there is the motive to push higher margin items:rolleyes: Even the extra tests like an expensive echo was done in his office.

When I go for chelation or EECP treatment in JB I only pay for the treatment, which includes pre-treatment tests for blood pressure, pulse recording & sometimes a sugar test.. I am not charged a doctor's fee unless I ask to see the doctor about another complaint. I can either get the medication from the clinic or from a pharmacy.

Even though EECP treatment is safer & cheaper than putting a in stents, it is not available in Spore. Why:confused: I suspect it's because the medical establishment make more $$$$ by pushing for procedures like angioplasty. :rolleyes: Hospitals get their cut, the doctor(s) get their cut, the operating nurses get their cut, big pharma gets their cut, & you the patient gets poorer:rolleyes:

Sorry if this seems to be a side issue, but cost is a big issue in Spore. When you get ill, you have to consider the long term costs of regular visits to the doctor. I'm looking for a future home, an important criteria is good & cheap medical care. Spore does not satisfy this criteria:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one I also with you, that's why I am/was of the opinion that hopefully quality medical care can be heavily subsidized for chronic illness because long term expenses based on current prices, can wipe out a persons' savings in one or two cycle.

Btw, any recommendations for a valve thickening problem?

Sorry if this seems to be a side issue, but cost is a big issue in Spore. When you get ill, you have to consider the long term costs of regular visits to the doctor. I'm looking for a future home, an important criteria is good & cheap medical care. Spore does not satisfy this criteria:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though EECP treatment is safer & cheaper than putting a in stents, it is not available in Spore. Why:confused: I suspect it's because the medical establishment make more $$$$ by pushing for procedures like angioplasty. :rolleyes: Hospitals get their cut, the doctor(s) get their cut, the operating nurses get their cut, big pharma gets their cut, & you the patient gets poorer:rolleyes:

Is it because for heart attack, there is no time for the doctor to ask the patient who may be unconscious and cannot decide? My ex-colleague had a heart attack in his early 60s and was sent to hospital unconscious. The doctor inserted a stent and he recovered. However, the type of stent they inserted is not the type that he would have chosen but there is nothing he can do about it. Apparently there are two types of stent, one is more expensive and better while the other is cheaper and the doctor has inserted for him the cheaper one.

Just curious, after inserting stent or heart surgery, is there a need to take medicine for life? I've seen someone who had heart disease (not sure what procedure he underwent) and he need to take medication and that costs around $1000 for few months supply (at a restructured hospital). Very expensive medication, cost is indeed a big issue.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it because for heart attack, there is no time for the doctor to ask the patient who may be unconscious and cannot decide? My ex-colleague had a heart attack in his early 60s and was sent to hospital unconscious. The doctor inserted a stent and he recovered. However, the type of stent they inserted is not the type that he would have chosen but there is nothing he can do about it. Apparently there are two types of stent, one is more expensive and better while the other is cheaper and the doctor has inserted for him the cheaper one.

Just curious, after inserting stent or heart surgery, is there a need to take medicine for life? I've seen someone who had heart disease (not sure what procedure he underwent) and he need to take medication and that costs around $1000 for few months supply (at a restructured hospital). Very expensive medication, cost is indeed a big issue.

May i know what causes his heart attack? eating too much meat. If you want to go against the PAP, stay healthy and not waste money by paying bills to feed the PAP.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One thing that many people must have realised is that the cost of doing business in Spore is very high. This includes the medical business. My cardiologist in Spore would charges me $400+ each time I visited him. This was his consultation fee & for medication. As he was prescribing & selling me the medication, there is the motive to push higher margin items:rolleyes: Even the extra tests like an expensive echo was done in his office.

When I go for chelation or EECP treatment in JB I only pay for the treatment, which includes pre-treatment tests for blood pressure, pulse recording & sometimes a sugar test.. I am not charged a doctor's fee unless I ask to see the doctor about another complaint. I can either get the medication from the clinic or from a pharmacy.

Go to bangkok to do medical check up, their service is good and cheaper too.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I had a heart attack, I was admitted into the ICU ward. All they gave me was oxygen. Just imagine paying for a week in ICU so they could observed me.:( Actually I was lucky, because I walked into the hospital thinking that I had food poisoning & was surprised when they told me that I was a victim of a heart attack:smile:

I was fortunate that I was not a candidate for a stent. I did go in for the procedure but after looking around the doctor discovered that I had too many blockages for stenting. Fortunate because it gave me time to do some homework & found out that stenting is not the best solution. I also had a chance to talk to a friend who was a heart attack survivor & his solution was to do IV Chelation & change his diet & liifestyle.

In the US they have found that in many cases they must re-do the stenting in 2 to 4 years time, same thing with by-pass surgery which was recommended to me. :( If you do the safer & cheaper EECP which is non-invasive(no surgery required), the majority of patient are doing fine within 5 years of the original treatment. :smile:

There is really no difference between the cheaper & more expensive(medically coated) stents. What's important is the change in diet & lifestyle

I was going monthly to my cardiologist. Each visit would cost me $400+. The "+" could be anything from $100 to $400, depending on the extra's such as echo test or blood test:( The medications that were prescribed included expensive branded ones like Plavix. This same medication is available in Malaysia at half the cost :eek: In the Spore medical system patient are expected to go for regular checkups:rolleyes: You can bet that they will "always" prescribed medications such as blood thinners, ACE inhibitors, etc :( There is after all no cure:rolleyes:

After a few months of this I decided to take matters into my own hands & went to KL for a long term solution. In KL I found a clinic offering IV Chelation & EECP. You can do IV Chelation in Spore but not EECP. After 1 month in KL I completed 35 hour of EECP & 8 session of chelation & returned to Spore feeling much better. I went to the JB clinic to continue with the chelation treatment.

I still spend about $300 to $400 a month, but it is on supplements to strengthen the body & not on toxic medications. The supplements include organic oils, chia seeds, insoluble fibres, super foods, ubiquinol, L-arginine, L-carnitine, multi-vitamins, cinnamon, etc

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here are some of my findings...

There is a cure actually, but Pharmaceutical Companies try their best to hide this cure, because this fruit is so easily found in tropical countries.

Check this out. http://www.ehow.com/way_5445641_soursop-cancer-cures.html

The FRUIT is CALLED, SOURSOP! ANG MO LIU LIAN (DURIAN).

The leaves, the bark, the seeds of SOURSOP is very bitter. And the prices of Soursop have been skyrocketing through the years... and it's always being bought away very quickly... CHEW the SEEDS, the seeds of SOURSOP contains alot of anti-oxidants, and medical properties to cleanse cancer...

Next, go on a vegetarian diet... and alot of fruits, vegetables, and nuts... avoid MEAT at all cost... as it's acidic in nature.

The blood need to be fully revitalized, before the human body can cleanse itself, and heal itself... the blood is slightly alkali in nature, if we have our blood to be too acidic, we get very drowsy, and tired...

Next, go on a exercise program... with higher metabolic rate, your body can regenerate faster.

DRINK LOTS OF WATER... 8 glass a day? go to water cleansing as well, to assist the body to flush out toxin...

Finally, watch alot of comedies, read alot of jokes, and keep laughing everyday, as laughter is the best medicine...

Let thy food be thy medicine, and let thy medicine be thy food... Hippocrates.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recommend a test for hormone levels for anyone with a heart problem or/and if you are in you 50's. If you have low hormone levels, studies have found that you will be more vulnerable to illesses such as heart problems.

If you want to read more on the importance of hormone go to http://www.lef.org/magazine/mag2011/may2011_Do-You-Know-Your-Sex-Hormone-Status_01.htm

I thought hormone is to help get horny and think go fucking. LOL!

OK stop joking, of course low hormone don't think fucking less risk of heart attack lah!

Fucking is very siong exercise high risk for heart attack.

Last edited:

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought hormone is to help get horny and think go fucking. LOL!

OK stop joking, of course low hormone don't think fucking less risk of heart attack lah!

Fucking is very siong exercise high risk for heart attack.

When everyone have an orgasm, the brain releases small amounts of endorphins, the same kind of feel good euphoric feeling when someone injects themselves with Cocaine...

So, that explains why fucking is a necessary evil, everyone is addicted to endorphins euphoria... although siong, everyone simply love to fuck.