• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk Over

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just recorded the joint news conference of all 5 Tg Pagar GRC candidates, revealing the reason of Seconder failure to turn up causing forms to be re-prepared, and time ran out for nomination.

It was actually the wife of seconder received a threat via telephone the morning 6:30am demanding her husband not to go to nomination or else face ISD Arrest.

Malay Candidate (ex PKMS leader) also received similar threats, and another assenter also received such a threat.

Video is being prepared for Youtube.Com right now.

This is the nuclear Tsunami for GE2011!

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk

This should not be up today and should have been up on Nomination day.

rise96

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk

Now den say. Abit late liao. Why everything last minute wan hah

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Press conference today 4-6pm I was there recording the video. Fresh news. The persons who revealed these today were previously not before my camera (only Mr NTS & Chia last time) today is my 1st chance to record them. Or ask them.

Use the speed of SMS & MMS & Web to spread it out ASAP.

Truebornsingaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is crazy, Please do not spread untrue rumor because even though I do not support him, he is still very respected and he do not have to resort to this and he will not do that as well.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

ISD shd arrest you Yap, political madman

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Evidence of telephone record presented to MSM reporters at press conference today already. I recorded it also.

jbsmith

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cannot view your video.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please check your evidence is rock-solid before u disseminate this allegation.
Please check your evidence 3 times before u disseminate this allegation.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wait... video not so fast... must 等。。。

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal

this one has no legs

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Http/1.1 Service Unavailable.

Grand dilemma

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle yap, u better be cock sure in ur assertion. I dont think the ISD will do that

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then do not jump gun. These are big allegations. If it is true put it out properly before making announcement. No gutter journalism!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please check your evidence is rock-solid before u disseminate this allegation.
Please check your evidence 3 times before u disseminate this allegation.

Hello, I am not the mata, I recorded the press conference on video and post youtube.com that's all. Check evidence? Why every citizen have to be mata? You carry warrant card or not? I have no sheriff badge! The persons holding the sheriff badge & drawing the salaries must do the investigation. Not me!

dankos

uncle yap,

we dun need this type of distraction at this hour. oppo parties should just remain calm. whatever they can do to canvass vote has been done.

can u pls wake up your fucking ideas and not do any cockup. anything more nonsense from u and u shall be confirmed as 100% pap dog.

shut up.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

uncle yap,

we dun need this type of distraction at this hour. oppo parties should just remain calm. whatever they can do to canvass vote has been done.

can u pls wake up your fucking ideas and not do any cockup. anything more nonsense from u and u shall be confirmed as 100% pap dog.

shut up.
Try harder! :wink:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Video what time? This video content is not movie leh.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Press conf was very long, and 1st part they all talked about the borrowed and donated monies being returned. Very boring, I did not expect anything hot.

Suddenly talking about what happened on nomination day (I posted questions to NTS) then reporters asked for the reason why seconder did not show up at nomination center then they revealed the reason, say he faced threat, and reporters started to ask questions digging out more and more. So I kept recording everything into my video. :smile:

Quote LEEgime Minister... What to do? Already happened?