• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

time for vacation

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
used to spend weekends here... 3-hour drive from milano where the office was:

venice.jpg

will stop by here for a while...

image001.jpg

ultimate destination... which i think is one of the most strategic and naturally beautiful cities in the world:

Istanbul-Hagia-Sophia.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
riomaggiore... one of cinque terre's 5 fishing villages or towns.

cinque-terre.jpg

portovenere... another one of those towns.

760375_Cinque%20Terre.jpg

monterosso... there's a hotel on the rock to the right of picture (not shown)... unbelievable stay... will take your breath away.

monterosso.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best hotel to travel the mediterranean...

unpack/pack once
all meals covered
no traffic/taxis/parking to worry about
no slugging of luggages around town
hotel room moves with you
5-star service (mostly by eastern europeans and flips... no sinkies hooray!)
everything imaginable onboard including self-service laundry
4 different shows a night
club till you drop, no driving under the influence
guided shore excursions

RU.jpg

ru_main.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi All,
Thanks for this beautiful and useful advice,Actually,i am also looking for spending vacations with family,i think about united states for spending vacations,is anyone there?who can suggest me about attractive places,good hotel in the united states where immigration available easily and all good meals covered,i am waiting for!!!!!

us immigration forms

l1 visa

try the southbound alaska cruise from anchorage (whittier) to seattle. if alaska is too wild for you, take a coach tour from sf to l.a. and stop by vegas for a couple of days. in sf, you can hang around norcal and do day tours to napa, sonoma, lake tahoe, yosemite, monterey, pacific grove, carmel, pebble beach. on the way south to l.a. stop by san luis obispo, morro bay, paso robles, san simeon, solvang, santa barbara, santa monica, etc. b and b inns and hotels give you the best stays in towns along the coast.