• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OA was founded by SDP members

I

Inahime

where is ur balls? wats the diff? I fuck ur mother cheebye and what are you going to do about it? No wonder many call the OA the biggest dumb fuck in sbf:biggrin::biggrin:

Is that all you can do? I am used to it already. If i fark your mother cheebye what can you do about it? :biggrin:

Wait. I know! Squeeze your balls!

2mrcw35.jpg

:biggrin:

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that all you can do? I am used to it already. If i fark your mother cheebye what can you do about it? :biggrin:

Wait. I know! Squeeze your balls!

2mrcw35.jpg

hahaha that is very unlike you dumb fuck:biggrin::biggrin: wat happen to your yellow ppl. lu bu, cao pi?
now cannot give infractions, stay at 1 corner squeeze balls?:biggrin:

Last edited:

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fashion Statement: As casual as possible or as socially appropriate.
Sometimes even more so than that.

Religion :biggrin:evout Atheist

Ethnicity : Chinese

Relationship Status : Single

Personal Ad : "The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

Who is this arrgg?:biggrin::biggrin:

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Favorites

Authors : Jane Roberts
Books : The Seth Books
Movies : Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
TV Shows : Jay Leno's "The Tonight Show"
Actors : Felicity Huffman
Type of Music : Mandarin pop, Canto pop, Classical
Bands/Artists : Stefanie Sun, Cyndi Wang, Jolin Tsai
Sports : Jogging
Food :Fast Food, Jack's Place restaurant

I

Inahime

hahaha that is very unlike you dumb fuck:biggrin::biggrin: wat happen to your yellow ppl. lu bu, cao pi?
now cannot give infractions but stay 1 corner squeeze balls?:biggrin:

Are you sure? Go and see which are the clones i used to ass them. I know you are looking at certain clones so that's why i power up the lesser noticeable ones. :biggrin:

You go to sam's other forum, stay there to learn about flaming, cloning, zapping, powering up, for 5 years then u come and face the OA ok? :biggrin:

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure? Go and see which are the clones i used to ass them. I know you are looking at certain clones so that's why i power up the lesser noticeable ones. :biggrin:

You go to sam's other forum, stay there to learn about flaming, cloning, zapping, powering up, for 5 years then u come and face the OA ok? :biggrin:

no wonder oyou are dumb fuck! who cares what u assed, are you able to silent me? Ejay..:biggrin::rolleyes: you can stay here do all ur cloning zapping..I go enjoy my life in the real world:biggrin::biggrin:

M

Magoichi Saika

no wonder oyou are dumb fuck! who cares what u assed, are you able to silent me? Ejay..:biggrin::rolleyes: you can stay here do all ur cloning zapping..I go enjoy my life in the real world:biggrin::biggrin:
Don't talk cock lah RonRon. Whether it's RonRon or not forummers are certain that you are from the PAP IB. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Relax, you shouldn't get too serious about your cyber life here. :biggrin:

Huat Chai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk cock lah RonRon. Whether it's RonRon or not forummers are certain that you are from the PAP IB. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Relax, you shouldn't get too serious about your cyber life here. :biggrin:

As usual when we exposed the SDP dog, they always come out with this PAP IB, got anuthing new? I am a cyber figure but you r real person Ng Ejay:biggrin::biggrin: Ok you can spend ur 24 hr/7 here. I dun have a psychotic life like urs..going to geylang now eat chicken:biggrin:

F

Fu Xi

As usual when we exposed the SDP dog, they always come out with this PAP IB, got anuthing new? I am a cyber figure but you r real person Ng Ejay:biggrin::biggrin: Ok you can spend ur 24 hr/7 here. I dun have a psychotic life like urs..going to geylang now eat chicken:biggrin:
You have to try something new as your lame tactics are stale and has never worked at all. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: