• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fake Nun Ate At KFC!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thai Monk eat beef than what happened????
So Thai nun is the same they too can eat meat
they are not vegetarian...

Beef is favorite alm dish to offer to Thai monks. Freshly prepared before breakfast time, it's generosity and good merit.

However actually, I've never seen Thai Theravada nuns before. I've seen female lay devotees in white robes occasionally but not actually an ordained and shaven nun in orange robe. Nuns are more common in Mahayana.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would not call the chicken stupid, it has no choice when it was born into this world. Even if it is not killed on the spot, it is still indirectly link to the nun on its death, although in this case the link is relatively weak.

no link nothing, the nun decided to eat it or not it will still die, factory will kill it donkey of days. fate seal no other option