• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CHC Has The Largest Number of Rich Businessmen,Doctors,Lawyers,Accountants,Graduates.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CHC Has The Largest Number of Rich Businessmen,Doctors,Lawyers,Accountants,Gradua

with God, anybody who has undergone cancer or other serious illness, has someone to hold on to......hence the peace....:biggrin:

You are so full of bull, knn... tragedy strucked, going to die liao, can still say holding on till last breath is a blessing, wtf.... your God tell you one izzit? or it's in the bible :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CHC Has The Largest Number of Rich Businessmen,Doctors,Lawyers,Accountants,Gradua

A myth is a religion which no one any longer believes. – James Feibleman

I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time. – Nietzsche

If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent Him. – Voltaire

If God has made us in his image, we have returned the favor. – Voltaire

It is better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven. – Milton, Paradise Lost

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction – Pascal

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny him with their life style. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable. – Brennan Manning

The last Christian died on the cross. – Nietzsche

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Psalm 23:4 (New International Version)

4 Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death, [a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
Bwahahahahahha, does the rod and the staff warmth you also? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

P.S. You sibe jian, after 1 hour still can change your post, very good power in this forum, must be the god :biggrin:

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction – Pascal

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus with their lips and walk out the door and deny him with their life style. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable. – Brennan Manning

I cast you out! Unclean spirit!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is great words of wisdom!

In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ! It is he who commands you! It is he who flung you from the gates of Heaven to the depths of Hell!
:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bwahahahahahha, does the rod and the staff warmth you also? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

P.S. You sibe jian, after 1 hour still can change your post, very good power in this forum, must be the god :biggrin:

Be gone! In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!
:mad:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

You accursed retarded Satan's minion:oIo:

I would like to see your face when Satan sodomised your faggoty arse in Hell :mad:

satan does not have a penis. hence sodomy is out of the question.

in order for you to see his face in hell, you would have to be there with him too.

sure or not? psle 272??

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

satan does not have a penis. hence sodomy is out of the question.

in order for you to see his face in hell, you would have to be there with him too.

sure or not? psle 272??

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

You master Satan will sodomised you with his horn:mad:

In my class, 272 is nothing to shout about but I will surely have topped your riff raff neighbourhood school by a mile:mad:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm surprised no on quoted Matthews yet.
Here I go then.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+19:23-30&version=NIV

Matthew 19:23-30 (New International Version)

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, "I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

Perhaps by giving Kong hee fatt choy all their money they can get to "Heaven"? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PSLE = Please Stop Learning English

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal

We are a rich and powerful group of people and hence would be able to make generous offerings to God. These are the people that God will welcome warmly to Heaven

If a GOD loves rich and money only, then, what about the poor? They cannot go into heavens?

Your logic makes no sense.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If a GOD loves rich and money only, then, what about the poor? They cannot go into heavens?

Your logic makes no sense.

I figured what he meant to say was that we have 33,000 educated fools in this church :biggrin:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal

Religion is the root of all evil, it lower your intelligence and your guard against man who claim that they represent God.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Religion is the root of all evil, it lower your intelligence and your guard against man who claim that they represent God.

Karl Marx knew this better than all of us and more than a hundred years ago

"Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people"

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Karl_Marx