• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All eyes on Tonychat who is back in Sinkieland!

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat has admitted (Freudian slip, I guess) that he is now in Sinkieland.

All eyes are now on Tonychat, whether he is prepared to walk the talk and demonstrate to us if he is as garang as his Thai counterparts. Or is Tonychat running away from the 'war zone' in Bangkok and is hiding among Sinkies - YES, you heard me, Sinkies ! - the people he detests most ?

What kind of people will hide behind the people he called 'cowards' ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The nigger tony will simply ignore this thread or just give some dumb fuck excuse like he doesn't have to explain anything to sinkies. Been using that excuse for a long time.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't like that la, if i am not wrong he is the one that coin the word sinkie right. that a big contribution to the forum man HAHHAHAHA

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
must faster inform his singapore debtors to go chase him for $$.

that loser is like go everywhere also not welcomed.:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sorry but u dun run away from debtors. U onli run away from creditors.

now you can see how many clones this sinkie loser has. terrible.. Spending his time on this forum but do nothing offline. Go and track the different nicks using his confusion between debtor and creditors.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
now you can see how many clones this sinkie loser has. terrible.. Spending his time on this forum but do nothing offline. Go and track the different nicks using his confusion between debtor and creditors.

i english no good. but i dun owe people army.

hahaha. what a loser.:biggrin:

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
thai pimp,

why u come bk to spore? i thought u detest sinkies?

why u run away from thailand which u love so much. u no balls to stay there? kena chase away? owe thai fren $ again?

hahaha. dumb.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U balless CB kia... FUCK OFF... sinkieland doesnt welcome you.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what's wrong? we are here to "pay tribute" to you again maa.