• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My dead old man is very Chee Soon Juan!!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was these one room flats near my home. They always have police cars and fire engines attending to the problems there.

Fire, drugs and crimes problem. Basically all kinds of human depravation you could find in a slum.

One day I wanted to propose an indifferent PAP motivated plan to flush out such negative activities in the apartment complexes. To get rid of the residents so that such problems could be eliminated.

You know what my old man said?

He scolded me and said there are poor grandma and grandpa living there too.

Damn. This is so Chee Soon Juan.

Always think about the poor and underprivileged.

I was so embarrassed and I never raised such stoopid suggestions in front of him ever again!

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wouldnt be surprised if oxlee road flat is stacked up with used cardboards and old newspapers.