• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indians Got Hammered By Singaporeans!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno what the fuss us all about.
To me, 90% of singaporeans are foreigners. Only 10% are locals.

Spoken as truly as only an ultra would. I wish I could give my share back to your kind but how are you going to value the infrastructure which would never have been build by Mohamud?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being a hdb peasant-type singo who most likely hasn't read books, travelled, had an enlightening education and whatnot, you seem to be equating all indians with the black, stinky type that you guys were gifted by the british penal colonys six decades ago.

They are meek, subservient (when sober) blackies who mostly excel at security guard, fast food server, hub cleaner or despatch rider work. They are from the dravidian race and come from the lower reaches of south india…masala dosai town, so to speak.

However the bulk of them are descended from the Aryan race that even Hitler worshipped. Their genes are from the marauding hordes that formed the armies of alexander the great etc. This gene has a built-in proclivity for political intercourse and debate (the love of talking) …something that flourished among their greco roman ancestors from the times of Plato and Aristotle. The quiet Confucians who believe in symbolism and other dumb concepts won't get it.

Nigger scrooballs you are totally wrong here la.

You ought to go learn and read up more on human genetics and human socities and ethnic groups. They even describe the various genomes of all the races and how even among the races the different variations.

The dravids aka shit skins aren't exactly meek, subservient etc. They are violent, prone to crime and have a lower IQ compared to those in the north. They are also in some ways related to the aboriginals of australia and it can be seen in their facial features.

Anyway dravadian is more of a language classification rather than a racial one. Veddoid, australoid is the racial structure. Many shit skins are a mixture of dravid/veddoid and so on and of course including aryan BUT the truly aryan looking ones are a small minority in india and mostly found in the north. Those found in the middle are a mish mash a mixture and not true aryans. If you care to look the further north you go in india the lighter their skin and the more european looking they are. While the more south you go it's the opposite. The majority of shit skins aren't exactly aryan nor are they dravidian/veddoid. They are a mish mash/ a mixture and alexanders descendants would have probably been mixed into looking like any shit skin. You want to see real aryan looking ones go to kashmir or pakistan.

Anyway like i mentioned earlier dravdians have various admixtures of veddoid, australoid, wedid etc and the more autraloid/veddoid they have the darker their skin color and the less european looking they are and the more curly/frizzy their hair. In SG most shit skins are the darker skin but if you pay attention you will notice some look more european while others look more nigger like yet they all speak tamil. That is because dravidian is a language classification and has nothing to do with race. Anyway they call those dark skinned shit skins "karrupan" male and "karrupi" for the females. It is derived from the tamil word karrupu which means "black". Yup that's what they call themselves even though to outsiders they are all black. I have seen some shit skins with really dark skin and very frizzy hair and more pudgy type of facial features and i even seen one with yellow irises in Sg which is something only pure africans have.

Also the really dark skinned ones are typically lower caste or scheduled castes aka pariahs/untouchables.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5168162/1/

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fearless leader has vetted the indians and he says its ok.

They are miles ahead of locals intellectually, looks wise (sharp mediterranean noses instead of squashed bahchang), easy to afford business wise, will share one 2 rm apt among 6-8 people and lend diversity to the cultural scene.

So stop kvetching.

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks have squashed bahchang instead of sharp mediterranean noses.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nigger scrooballs you are totally wrong here la.

You ought to go learn and read up more on human genetics and human socities and ethnic groups. They even describe the various genomes of all the races and how even among the races the different variations.

The dravids aka shit skins aren't exactly meek, subservient etc. They are violent, prone to crime and have a lower IQ compared to those in the north. They are also in some ways related to the aboriginals of australia and it can be seen in their facial features.

Anyway dravadian is more of a language classification rather than a racial one. Veddoid, australoid is the racial structure. Many shit skins are a mixture of dravid/veddoid and so on and of course including aryan BUT the truly aryan looking ones are a small minority in india and mostly found in the north. Those found in the middle are a mish mash a mixture and not true aryans. If you care to look the further north you go in india the lighter their skin and the more european looking they are. While the more south you go it's the opposite. The majority of shit skins aren't exactly aryan nor are they dravidian/veddoid. They are a mish mash/ a mixture and alexanders descendants would have probably been mixed into looking like any shit skin. You want to see real aryan looking ones go to kashmir or pakistan.

Anyway like i mentioned earlier dravdians have various admixtures of veddoid, australoid, wedid etc and the more autraloid/veddoid they have the darker their skin color and the less european looking they are and the more curly/frizzy their hair. In SG most shit skins are the darker skin but if you pay attention you will notice some look more european while others look more nigger like yet they all speak tamil. That is because dravidian is a language classification and has nothing to do with race. Anyway they call those dark skinned shit skins "karrupan" male and "karrupi" for the females. It is derived from the tamil word karrupu which means "black". Yup that's what they call themselves even though to outsiders they are all black. I have seen some shit skins with really dark skin and very frizzy hair and more pudgy type of facial features and i even seen one with yellow irises in Sg which is something only pure africans have.

Also the really dark skinned ones are typically lower caste or scheduled castes aka pariahs/untouchables.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5168162/1/

LOLLLLLLLLLL…..looks like I pressed the Chigger button……again!!!!

Har Har Har!

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the war between FT Indians and Singaporeans has started by this bitch

12011138_10153538127375211_4729768389449293408_n.jpg

What a pathetic fair and lovely indian monkey. Look at the white background and bright red pillar. Anyone photoshop trained can tell you this is a badly done post image processing with the sole objective of making herself look lesser of a piece of shit than she is.

ddgled.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a pathetic fair and lovely indian monkey. Look at the white background and bright red pillar. Anyone photoshop trained can tell you this is a badly done post image processing with the sole objective of making herself look lesser of a piece of shit than she is.

attachment.php

that's another fatfugs for ya, and a facebook hero will want to offer wise words and thought-provoking advice "to exercise and loose some weight".....:cool:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
who the fuck brought in these pundeks?
Nishi
Premanjali Gupta who call all sgian shits
and now this smelliest CCB Mohua....???

fuckoff to Kolcutta with your black holes

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 26438

If indians like her can lie and cheat in a simple self photo, sacrificing the whole background just to make herself look less darky online, they will lie and cheat in anything in life.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is that in India, these practices are commonplace and there is no law to restrain them. Over here, Singaporeans are brought up to respect and regard the law as a force unto itself. It is a disgust over 2 different cultures. Perhaps it might also explain why Singaporeans so constrained by the law, when anonymous in this forum, can go berserk here eg cursing one another by reference to a body's anatomy ...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am reminded of most Ah Neh n Pundeks cheating in their exams back home in all discipline....... I shudder at the thot of being treated by such scum in our hospital or fly in a place piloted by a faker.....................why must we tolerate these bastards? What has the govt done besides bringing these animals here by the shiploads and having them in droves in our hospitals while natural aristocrats were NEVER treated by these f trashes. Why???

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the fat cow's facebook account back online yet? Mumbai Gardens....Nehville Park......What's next? Singapore to New DelhLEE?

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fat black cow monkey don't use deodorant. Wear the same clothes two days in row. In our weather with her unshaven armpits vomit or not.llf