• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Morally deplorable to ask old people to sell flats to fund medical needs

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
To ease the Gahman's burden frm looking after Seniors the PAP shld leegalise the sale of Cynide pills to their Senior Sinkiepoors. To esse their concious, they could put a referendum for Sinkies to vote.

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The father was told by who? Which agency? Chris Kuan should provide details instead of just throwing smoke.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is more deplorable to spend lots of tax payer's money over a long term to subsidize an unhealthy person with lots of chronic illnesses.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is more deplorable to spend lots of tax payer's money over a long term to subsidize an unhealthy person with lots of chronic illnesses.

Spot on! That's why it's more profitable for PAP to handout a free lethal dose of barbiturate for each and every sinkie upon request.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg is great for outdoor sleeping due to her warm climate and safe neighborhoods. i highly encourage elder sinkies to cash out on their oversized hdb apartments and either move to a much smaller flat conducive for end-of-life dying process or sleep in fresh, breezy, natural, open-air void decks. it's a wonderful way to grow old in sg.

image.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg is great for outdoor sleeping due to her warm climate and safe neighborhoods. i highly encourage elder sinkies to cash out on their oversized hdb apartments and either move to a much smaller flat conducive for end-of-life dying process or sleep in fresh, breezy, natural, open-air void decks. it's a wonderful way to grow old in sg.

Not feasible. It wouldn't be long before PAP resorts to this:

cs1.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not feasible. It wouldn't be long before PAP resorts to this:

cs1.jpg

that is designed to keep motorists from jumping the curb and making illegal crossovers or u-turns. void decks are designed for pedestrians, wedding parties, meet-the-mp sessions, funerals, shaking of legs, board games, and outdoor naps.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is designed to keep motorists from jumping the curb and making illegal crossovers or u-turns. void decks are designed for pedestrians, wedding parties, meet-the-mp sessions, funerals, shaking of legs, board games, and outdoor naps.

Spikes can also be installed in the corners of void decks where people don't usually walk.

maxresdefault.jpg

Anti-homeless bench!

e423f3fd4.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

not to forget gossiping and commentating..................... :wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To ease the Gahman's burden frm looking after Seniors the PAP shld leegalise the sale of Cynide pills to their Senior Sinkiepoors. To esse their concious, they could put a referendum for Sinkies to vote.

Do it like soylent green...at least they died with dignity

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, Chris Kuan's 89 yr old father asked for a medical subsidy but was told by PAP to sell his flat instead .....

http://theindependent.sg/morally-deplorable-to-ask-old-people-to-sell-flats-to-fund-medical-needs/

By The Independent - April 22, 2016

Republished from Chris Kuan’s Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/chris.kuan.94/posts/473112286212198?pnref=story

My father is 89, my mum 84. My dad spends $300 a month on his medication and has been in and out of hospital every 6 months or so. My brother and I support them and I top up their Medisave whenever depleted. I can well afford it. My brother much less so.

But recently my dad took it upon himself not to burden my brother and me and asked for medical subsidy. He was told in no uncertain terms to sell his HDB flat and downgrade to 1 bedroom place.

If my brother and I had been unable to support our parents, our old folks at their age will have to move home and away from friends and neighbours of 40 years. Imagine what it will do to them!

Those who are not well off will find their CPF retirement funds and medisave depleted in a similar situation leaving them in the same situation as their parents. An old woman had taken her own life to unburden her children.

Do remember this government has taken away vast sums of monies through high real estate prices and excess returns on investing CPF monies. They call it fiscal sustainability. I call it a morally deplorable approach to governing.

Ah Loong will tell them, if not for the PAP, he would not even have a flat to sell to fund their medical costs.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Loong will tell them, if not for the PAP, he would not even have a flat to sell to fund their medical costs.

it's true. if not for the pap, sinkies would still be living in slums. i can still remember the days of slum-living as my grandparents lived in one of them. thanks to the pap for saving them out of those shitholes, and at least they lived decent lives until their last days. they too were forever grateful to the pap.

image.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap boleh! they are really scums in white. many sinkies didn't realise that they are paying more than an aussie pay for his taxes. COEs are disguised as taxes and sinkieland is still not a welfare state, pap only know money talk. very evil indeed!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap boleh! they are really scums in white. many sinkies didn't realise that they are paying more than an aussie pay for his taxes. COEs are disguised as taxes and sinkieland is still not a welfare state, pap only know money talk. very evil indeed!

Krafty, who did your Parents voted?

There is no two way here, a vote for PAP mean not only you serve and be their slave but your future Generation will suffer your fate too.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your 'dear leader'....." mee siam mai hum"....has lots of chronic illness...... are you talking about him?....it is sure costing the tax payer's money..."staying alive"...ohh! I forgot....divine providence , gave him "REMISSION", jeez! such a "holey" person.:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good idea!!why not encourage sinkies to sell a kidney or two or part of their liver to help pay for their medical bills?not only will they relieve the burden off society,it will help the Hota bill and help boost the black market organ donor market in Singapore.i know Singapore chinks love their body parts and internal organs and wants to go to their graves with their intestines in one piece,but seriously sinkies should grow a pair of balls for once and do something meaningful with their lives instead of trying to prolong their sorry ass pathetic existence on this earth.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your 'dear leader'....." mee siam mai hum"....has lots of chronic illness...... are you talking about him?....it is sure costing the tax payer's money..."staying alive"...ohh! I forgot....divine providence , gave him "REMISSION", jeez! such a "holey" person.:biggrin:

PM Lee bought insurance and has sufficient medical coverage. Many people who demand free treatment today were too irresponsible and miserly to pay for insurance in their younger days. And now, they demand free treatment. I would prefer to kick such bastards into the streets.

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
What burden?? Why can't the old parents move in with one of the sons? If that happens, they can rent out their flat and use that money to pay for medical bills.
The reality is when both parents die, the remaining money from the estate will be shared by the brothers. So what's the problem?

Wow, Chris Kuan's 89 yr old father asked for a medical subsidy but was told by PAP to sell his flat instead .....

http://theindependent.sg/morally-deplorable-to-ask-old-people-to-sell-flats-to-fund-medical-needs/

By The Independent - April 22, 2016

Republished from Chris Kuan’s Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/chris.kuan.94/posts/473112286212198?pnref=story

My father is 89, my mum 84. My dad spends $300 a month on his medication and has been in and out of hospital every 6 months or so. My brother and I support them and I top up their Medisave whenever depleted. I can well afford it. My brother much less so.

But recently my dad took it upon himself not to burden my brother and me and asked for medical subsidy. He was told in no uncertain terms to sell his HDB flat and downgrade to 1 bedroom place.

If my brother and I had been unable to support our parents, our old folks at their age will have to move home and away from friends and neighbours of 40 years. Imagine what it will do to them!

Those who are not well off will find their CPF retirement funds and medisave depleted in a similar situation leaving them in the same situation as their parents. An old woman had taken her own life to unburden her children.

Do remember this government has taken away vast sums of monies through high real estate prices and excess returns on investing CPF monies. They call it fiscal sustainability. I call it a morally deplorable approach to governing.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM Lee bought insurance and has sufficient medical coverage. Many people who demand free treatment today were too irresponsible and miserly to pay for insurance in their younger days. And now, they demand free treatment. I would prefer to kick such bastards into the streets.

the number of times PM lee gets ball cancer is enough to make any insurer balk at the bill and increase his premiums octuple times.if it was any ordinary sinkies on the road,they would have to sell their hdb flats long ago to fund their medical bills and money lenders and become one legged beggars on a skateboard for subsistence for the rest of their lives.