• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singtel's moley auntie is a greedy piggy!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have said it many times that telco industry is a sun setting one. singtel can only rip high subscription charges off sinkie sheeps!:oIo:

Singtel CEO concerned entry of 4th carrier will lead to little bonus for her and cronies

"The existing operators would look at how best to respond. Clearly just leading prices down, it's not good for the sustainability of the industry."

Singtel's third-quarter profit fell 1.7 per cent to S$954 million as the Singapore dollar strengthened against the currencies of Australia and Indonesia, where the telco has stakes in phone operators.

http://www.straitstimes.com/busines...ry-of-4th-carrier-will-lead-to-focus-on-price

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have said it many times that telco industry is a sun setting one. singtel can only rip high subscription charges off sinkie sheeps!:oIo:

Singtel CEO concerned entry of 4th carrier will lead to little bonus for her and cronies

"The existing operators would look at how best to respond. Clearly just leading prices down, it's not good for the sustainability of the industry."

Singtel's third-quarter profit fell 1.7 per cent to S$954 million as the Singapore dollar strengthened against the currencies of Australia and Indonesia, where the telco has stakes in phone operators.

http://www.straitstimes.com/busines...ry-of-4th-carrier-will-lead-to-focus-on-price

the same bitch wants to outlaw whatsapp, viber, line, messenger etc//////// no clitoris to compete

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singtel's mobile and broadband is more expensive than Starhub's. Almost everyone I know have already switched to Starhub, the only reason I'm still using Singtel mobile service is because my mobile line is under company account. Singtel agents kept calling me to renew my mobile contract as it had expired a year ago, but I refused.

Singtel has been overcharging Sinkies for many years to fatten their profits and the pockets of the overpaid CEO and senior management. More competition is great for consumers, it will force big monopolistic companies like Singtel to lower prices.

Time to slash the salary of the overpaid Singtel CEO, heard she is related to LHL. The previous CEO is LHL's brother.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singtel's mobile and broadband is more expensive than Starhub's. Almost everyone I know have already switched to Starhub, the only reason I'm still using Singtel mobile service is because my mobile line is under company account. Singtel agents kept calling me to renew my mobile contract as it had expired a year ago, but I refused.

Singtel has been overcharging Sinkies for many years to fatten their profits and the pockets of the overpaid CEO and senior management. More competition is great for consumers, it will force big monopolistic companies like Singtel to lower prices.

Time to slash the salary of the overpaid Singtel CEO, heard she is related to LHL. The previous CEO is LHL's brother.
Isnt starsux n Last One glc companies? Its still end up in Ho Chings pockets

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
They've been on my shitlist for over 5 years now….I wouldn't give them a cent….overcharging bastards.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im going to buy singtel shares now,the worse u treat ur customers the better it is for the shareholders,no point not abusing your customers when u have a monopoly and 70% voted for it.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody gives a shit about SingTel revenues. Even stockholders like me.

Real competition is good for Singapore.

Not some fake controlled competition hashed up by Pinky Loony.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U dontgive a shit about revenues but u own ssinktels shares?did u graduate from ho chinx school of investing?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Moles around the mouth are often disgusting and an eyesore. I don't know why people won't spend a bit of money and let a dermatologist get rid of it. Are they stupid?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look who is talking? A sexist loser who called a successful woman moley auntie and greedy piggy. A low life loser who can't win by proper decorum and so insult people.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Isn't it a waste of money to keep this Auntie judging by the way she spouts nonsense ? She can't Innovate, she whines about a new entry to a largely profitable market?

Can't she think of ways to woo the subscriber ? Or think of other ways to increase Singtel's revenue? She is at most a manager with her level of thinking.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moles around the mouth are often disgusting and an eyesore. I don't know why people won't spend a bit of money and let a dermatologist get rid of it. Are they stupid?

what dermatologist. it's wasting money. you dumbfuck. unless the mole is quite big. just go to the neighborhood beautician to remove it for $5-$10.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just terminated my Singtel mobile line after 15 years with them. switching from postpaid line to prepaid line, save some money lah.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can remember her vividly because back then, she proposed charging for WhatsApp. A typical greedy capitalist.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can understand how such a huge market as the u.s. requires 4 major carriers to serve a population base of over 300m. the capital outlay is huge considering coverage and capacity for an extremely large geographical footprint. i cannot understand how the very small sg market can accommodate 4 operators duplicating, more correctly quadruplicating, resources and investments with no real competition when partial ownership of each traces back to the same gov-funded entities. 3 operators are already a crowded field. :*:

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland is smaller than Chicago and the infrastructure is already done, there's not much capital expenditure for the operators compared with US. Sinkieland local teleco business is very profitable which means prices can be lowered.

The 4th operator could be foreign owned like the new public bus operator Tower Transit, adding a new competitor to make both Singtel and Starhub lower prices. The intention of the 4th operator could be to bring in foreign investment, create more competition to lower prices, and create more PMET jobs.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
what dermatologist. it's wasting money. you dumbfuck. unless the mole is quite big. just go to the neighborhood beautician to remove it for $5-$10.

Big or small I usually called kgb or mossad to get rid of them. But I wanted to use arnie's free services once to terminate however he say mole not from skynet cannot help n ask me to look for rocky n the expendables