• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father Angry That Dead Molest-Suspect Son's Last Meal Was A Bun, Not Hot Meal!

jw5

Loyal
Forget about the hot meal for now. Did his son molest the girl or not? Answer that question first. :rolleyes:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Virus is bastard piece of shit!!!!!!!!! Your reputation is in the gutter!!!!!!!! You are caught !!!!!! LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
Fark you. If ive known you grow up as a whore i would strangle you with my bare hands. You mother failed you. You r better off dead. Go molest yourself n call police to arrest you then jump off mbs.
Good riddance

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fark you. If ive known you grow up as a whore i would strangle you with my bare hands. You mother failed you. You r better off dead. Go molest yourself n call police to arrest you then jump off mbs.
Good riddance

Bastard Liar! All lies and you dare to say my reputation in gutters!!!!!! Very good evidence of slandering. Tomorrow I am meeting the police. Shall show them this!!!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about the hot meal for now. Did his son molest the girl or not? Answer that question first. :rolleyes:

everyone only knows how to do finger pointing at police for trying to answer this question. No wonder police go hide in ambulance!!!!! Don't blame the police next time they go hide again!!!!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bastard Liar! All lies and you dare to say my reputation in gutters!!!!!! Very good evidence of slandering. Tomorrow I am meeting the police. Shall show them this!!!!!!
hey dafatfugs, you better post something that you know the meaning of, and not spout nonsense and try to sound intelligent...tomorrow, i oso go meet the polis and ask them to give you their sympathies and not burst out in laughter when you waddle out the door.,,

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually it is pretty easy to find out.

Get the victim to identify the person.

But I digress. The CCTVs must show the proof that he did molest .

Remember the court case of the angmoh slipping and fell onto the girl lying on the sofa and his thing penetrated into her vagina. The court ruled in his favor. Not guilty of rape.it was an accident.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no breakfast this morning, not even a cold glass of vege juice, and i'm truly distraught. want to jump soon.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey dafatfugs, you better post something that you know the meaning of, and not spout nonsense and try to sound intelligent...tomorrow, i oso go meet the polis and ask them to give you their sympathies and not burst out in laughter when you waddle out the door.,,

You liar! which word I posted don't know meaning?????????? Btw I already submitted police report online and talked to them. Nobody laughed. Only heartless low class bullies like you will laugh at others suffering!!!!!! Oh you spell polis not police. That explains everything!!!!

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You liar! which word I posted don't know meaning?????????? Btw I already submitted police report online and talked to them. Nobody laughed. Only heartless low class bullies like you will laugh at others suffering!!!!!! Oh you spell polis not police. That explains everything!!!!
hey dafatfugs, why neber go to the stayshun and meet the polis as you said you wud? embarrassed and afraid they'll see your fugface and obese appearance huh? so heartless and low class of you to deprive them of some much needed laughter, cheesepie - go look that up too.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
somebody go down to the police station and protest with a guitar and play eric clapton's tears in heaven.

[video=youtube;JxPj3GAYYZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxPj3GAYYZ0[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey dafatfugs, why neber go to the stayshun and meet the polis as you said you wud? embarrassed and afraid they'll see your fugface and obese appearance huh? so heartless and low class of you to deprive them of some much needed laughter, cheesepie - go look that up too.

So no word and yet lied and accused me blatantly!!!!! another false accusation!!!!! And your stupidity is unsurpassed!!!!! You know what is the meaning of tomorrow??????? Understand LIAR RAPIST MOLESTER??????? I caught you, don't wriggle away rapist worm!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is soulless PAP supporters like you that make me detest the PAP for cultivating a heartless and cruel Singapore society.

You detest PAP trash like John Tan also no use. 70% have no problems with what John Tan is saying. 70% also have no problems with a 14 year old boy committing suicide.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whatever the facts of case or even treatment and experience he went through, there was no need to end his life. The truth will prevail.

Well said and I fully agree. Even if really convicted in court, so what? A 14 year old boy will get a new chance at life. He was not an adult yet, no need to end life over this.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You detest PAP trash like John Tan also no use. 70% have no problems with what John Tan is saying. 70% also have no problems with a 14 year old boy committing suicide.

This shows that democracy is alive and well in Singapore.

The majority have spoken. Now let's move on.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said and I fully agree. Even if really convicted in court, so what? A 14 year old boy will get a new chance at life. He was not an adult yet, no need to end life over this.

wrong!!!!if u watched the movie shutter island,at the end the hero or protaganist said this "is it better to live a monster or die as a good man?" the boy chose the right thing,he chose to die as a good man.