• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Netanyahu's 32yo son is now enjoying life in Miami

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where's Bibi's boy? Israeli soldiers blast Benjamin Netanyahu's son Yair, 32, for 'abandoning' them by staying in Miami while 360,000 reservists are called up to fight against Hamas​

By Harriet Alexander For Dailymail.com07:08 BST 24 Oct 2023 , updated 15:11 BST 24 Oct 2023

• Benjamin Netanyahu's son Yair, 32, has been based in Miami since at least April
  • Israel has called up 360,000 reservists and many living abroad have returned
  • It's sparked questions as to why Yair has remained in the US and not joined them
The son of Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has been blasted for staying in Miami while reservists returned home to fight against Hamas.

Yair Netanyahu, 32, has been in Florida since at least April, after his father told him to stop making inflammatory posts on social media, which saw him sued for defamation multiple times.

Meanwhile an unprecedented 360,000 reservists have been called up - many of them dropping everything to fly back to Israel, even abandoning honeymoons.

But Yair has remained in Miami, to the irritation of some of the troops. 'Yair is enjoying his life at Miami Beach while I'm on the front lines,' one soldier, a volunteer serving on Israel's northern front, told The Times.

'It's us who are leaving our work, our families, our kids, to protect our families back home and the country, not the people who are responsible for this situation.

'Our brothers, our fathers, sons, are all going to the front line, but Yair is still not here. It does not help build trust in the leadership of the country.'

Netanyahu is pictured sorting donated supplies to IDF soldiers and Israeli families impacted by the Israel-Hamas war, with NGO Yedidim USA, in Fort Lauderdale on October 17

Netanyahu is pictured sorting donated supplies to IDF soldiers and Israeli families impacted by the Israel-Hamas war, with NGO Yedidim USA, in Fort Lauderdale on October 17
Yair Netanyahu, 32, is seen with his father in a photo earlier this year. Since at least April, Yair has been living in the United States

+18
View gallery
Yair Netanyahu, 32, is seen with his father in a photo earlier this year. Since at least April, Yair has been living in the United States

Another, deployed to the border with Gaza, said: 'I've flown back from the States where I have a job, a life, my family.

'There is no way I can stay there and abandon my country, my people, at this critical time. Where is the prime minister's son? Why isn't he in Israel?

'It is the most uniting moment for us as Israelis in our recent history and every single one of us should be here right now, including the prime minister's son.'

Yair, who studied theatre at high school, undertook compulsory military service and worked in the spokesman's unit of IDF, rather than as a combat soldier.

Military service is compulsory for the majority of Israelis when they turn 18. Men have to serve 32 months and women 24.

After this, most of them can be called up to reserve units until the age of 40, or even older, in case of national emergency, and they fight alongside the regular troops in times of war.

Reservists are also used in non-combat roles, meaning that Yair's lack of frontline experience would not automatically exempt him.

Israelis abroad are using WhatsApp chats to organize their return, sharing information on where to find available flights, said Yedidya Shalman, 26, who was in Thailand on his honeymoon when the violence exploded out of Gaza.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no senator's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me
I ain't no furtunate one, no

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump also had the foresight to leave Jew York City and move to Florida. Letting a Democrat run a city or state is the easiest method to destroy it.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak .. His nephew dieded

Homepage>Politics

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's nephew killed by Hamas​

Politics
2023-11-06 15:03:21 | Son Güncelleme : 2023-11-06 15:17:46

Yair Netanyahu, the nephew of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, was killed by the Izzeddin al-Qassam Brigades in Gaza. It is stated that Yair Netanyahu is a captain in the Israeli army.​

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's nephew killed by Hamas

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's nephew, Captain Yair Edou Netanyahu, was killed in Gaza during active fighting against Izzeddin al-Qassam Brigades, Russia-based Sputnik reported.

Yair Edou Netanyahu was the leader of a deep infiltration sniper unit in Gaza, the so-called “dangerous sniper”.

WHAT HAPPENED​

Hamas' military wing, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, announced that they launched a comprehensive attack against Israel called "Al-Aqsa Flood" on the morning of October 7.

While thousands of rockets were fired from Gaza towards Israel, armed groups entered the settlements in the region. The Israeli army also launched an attack on the Gaza Strip with dozens of warplanes. The Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza announced that Israel killed 9 thousand 922 people, including 3 thousand 900 children, 2 thousand 509 women, and 397 elderly people. It injured at least 32 thousand people in its attacks on Gaza.

It was reported that 1400 Israelis, including 324 soldiers, were killed and 5 thousand 132 Israelis were wounded in the attacks from Gaza.

The Israeli army hit Damascus and Aleppo airports. As the Middle East is once again turning into a bloodbath, a deadline has been set for nearly 2 and a half million Palestinians to leave the blockaded Gaza.

In the occupied West Bank, 106 Palestinians were killed in attacks by Israeli forces and Jewish settlers. In Israel's attacks on Gaza, 38 journalists were killed.

In the clashes between the Israeli army and Hezbollah on the Israel-Lebanon border since October 8, 55 Hezbollah members and 4 civilians, one of whom was a journalist, were killed. Three Israeli soldiers and one Israeli civilian were killed in the attacks organized by Lebanon.

Most recently, Israel attacked the Jabalia Refugee Camp in Gaza, killing civilians.

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that he was breaking off all contact with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu because of Israeli attacks on civilians in the Gaza Strip.

Source: Sputnik
https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?ur...ister Netanyahu's nephew killed by Hamas&via=