• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My niece just got her PSLE result today, it's in our gene..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while all other races are trending flat on composite act-sat scores, asians are improving year on year. must be the growing infusion of test-cracking nehs and tiongs in the past decade. these tests are primed for asians who can hack the system and separate themselves from the rest of the pack.

attachment.php

if that is a US test then shit skins aren't considered asian. They are only called asian in the UK.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if that is a US test then shit skins aren't considered asian. They are only called asian in the UK.

in act-sat classification, they are lumped together with chinks, pinoys, japs, burmese, tibetans, malays and koreans as there's no separate category for "indians" or "south asians" when an applicant fills in the form. malays and pinoys, especially pinoys, bring the average score down for all asians.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while all other races are trending flat on composite act-sat scores, asians are improving year on year. must be the growing infusion of test-cracking nehs and tiongs in the past decade. these tests are primed for asians who can hack the system and separate themselves from the rest of the pack.

View attachment 24708

the reason is because before the year 2000,the influx of chinks from china was relatively low,the asian population in USA and around the world was relatively minor and insignificant so the test scores remained stable,but once the floodgates have been opened and the new hordes of super chinks are unleashed,raised by 5000 years of dragon moms and dads,it is time for the world to be united under the fourth reich under chairman mao.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only LHL generation got PSLE.PSLE are for mortals only,LKY dont need PSLE.

I can't even remember my PSLE results. The last time I was asked about my PSLE when I applied for a job with a GLC. I found it funny that although I had a degree & work experience that they still wanted my PSLE :biggrin:

Anyway I told them never mind & looked elsewhere for a job. I eventually found jobs with other MNCs that never even asked for my PSLE results. This was of course years ago. Nowadays foreigners can get a job with a GLC using dubious degrees.

I think LHL is a poor example of a human being & I doubt many parents would want their children to end up like him. The only reason he is successful is because of his father.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, i saw on facebook, this snapshot belongs to michelle chong's niece, not your niece, you gay lord!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are PSLE results really that important:confused:

Anyone know what LKY's got for his PSLE results:biggrin:

Congrats on the fine performance,esp on Higher Chinese.

The two most important Chinese on Earth are Qin Shi Huang and Confuscius.

One for unifying the Chinese Empire and the other leaving us with his teachings on chinese customs and culture.

I am not sure of LKY and feel uneasy about the timely removal of Estate Duty which help their family to keep their fortunes of hundreds of millions intact.

For this reason, he cannot join the rank and be one of the greatest Chinese on Earth. So what he got for his PSLE is not relevant.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

No Jewish data?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went to school with kids who got scores like that.

i'm still in touch with some. All in their 40s, one is a uber driver after being retrenched from his bank job, one a security guard supervisor and one is a private tutor.

psle is the most overrated exam in the world

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congrats on the fine performance,esp on Higher Chinese.

The two most important Chinese on Earth are Qin Shi Huang and Confuscius.

One for unifying the Chinese Empire and the other leaving us with his teachings on chinese customs and culture.

I am not sure of LKY and feel uneasy about the timely removal of Estate Duty which help their family to keep their fortunes of hundreds of millions intact.

For this reason, he cannot join the rank and be one of the greatest Chinese on Earth. So what he got for his PSLE is not relevant.

In Spore parents have become too enamoured about school exams e.g. PSLE. GCE 0, A levels, ... Few bother to ask themselves if it is really an important indicator of success in life:confused:

LKY is admired by many Sporeans, especially the 70%. So a comparison would be useful to give perspective to the clueless as to what really is important in life.

I was a poor student & rarely scored any distinctions because I was always out catching spiders. Despite this, I think I'm doing OK because I don't drink or gamble. I owned a condo which is fully paid up for. I have $ in the bank & own a healthy amount of shares. I did all this honestly by being a worker bee in Spore.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i'm still in touch with some. All in their 40s, one is a uber driver after being retrenched from his bank job, one a security guard supervisor and one is a private tutor.

PSLE results mean nothing in life. What matters in life is your attitude, disposition, willingness to learn and take risks, good connections and luck.

Academic smart is useless when you are living in a globalised world. You need to be street-smart.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not surprising. 2,000 years of imperial exams have honed and bred the Chinese instinct for gaming tests. Throw in the world's highest IQ, Confucian work ethic, and dragon mums, and all the other races must contend for second place.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much you pay for each A? Did distinction cost a few times more?

How much you pay for each A???

My son said that his classmate got a Ferrari from his rich dad when at the end of the semester his friend did well and was on the Dean's List. And it is an Ivy League University.

By that count, I am now a bankrupt as I owe my son 6 Ferraris.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with you..The PAP policy has hype it as such that they want the world to know they are the World No 1 so that the rich and famous can send their kids here to be educated.

I can attest that our World class education system churned out the most Taxi drivers in the world.

One even got a Phd...