• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Morning! A Beautiful Sunday Again!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Got a woman living with me isn't exactly bad. I get a nice Sunday pancake wif strawberry breakfast just nao... what a beautiful Sunday. No haze and can finally open the windows!

Huat ah everyone! :biggrin:

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) yes a beautiful morning for you to hum kar chan and play your favourite funeral song...."hey hey hey beautiful sundayyyyyy

2) going around taking pics of rich people having breakfast with your fake ah tiong phone again

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
1) yes a beautiful morning for you to hum kar chan and play your favourite funeral song...."hey hey hey beautiful sundayyyyyy

2) going around taking pics of rich people having breakfast with your fake ah tiong phone again

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
the real AhMeng

pixcockroaches01290415e.jpg

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
No haze and can finally open the windows!
Time to exercise and keep fit! :wink:
Better to stay healthy than have to see doctor regularly during old, or even middle, age, even if you can afford it! :wink:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Time to exercise and keep fit! :wink:
Better to stay healthy than have to see doctor regularly during old, or even middle, age, even if you can afford it! :wink:

Tak san... Good moring!

Wonderful chatting with you last nite... And dun spend so much time here lah..

Yep...time o send Yuan to groomers and go gym now... Have a fantastic weekend...

For u...:biggrin:

TTYL...:smile:

stuffycunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tak san... Good moring!

Yep...time o send Yuan to groomers and go gym now... Have a fantastic weekend...

ya real chabors you dont have but pictures cut and paste from net you got alot fucking bohosay laukau

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Morning Mangina...

You are being manipulated by your bitch using her dried up pussy and you dun even know it..but good.. i hope you get into this shit soon.

People who behaves like this is usually a PAP supporter.

I am laughing at you as a MGTOW and see you get into such shit soon.

Schmidt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tak san... Good moring!

nice pic........... :smile:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Was just at 1km walk walk at Geylang Serai.
Saw this family all helping to wash and clean his cab.

I really feel happy for them. A loving and happy family spending time together :smile:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excessive attention seeking is not a character flaw. It is a brain wiring response to early developmental*trauma*caused by neglect.[3] The developing brain observes itsenvironment*and wires itself accordingly to survive in that world that it presumes will be like those experiences.[

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh? that was 2 days ago and my first and last one.. u ok boh?

you even told me you're not takashi. Excuse me since when did anyone say you are takashi? Stop involving unrelated people.

Also yesterday is 2 days ago? :rolleyes: Stop lying.

Attachments

• Meng PM.jpg
    Meng PM.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
you even told me you're not takashi. Excuse me since when did anyone say you are takashi? Stop involving unrelated people.
It's okay, Jah; I'm not offended by AhMeng involving me in his PM to you.
I'm also not offended by you just because you think AhMeng is kopiuncle, and I don't think he is. :smile:

Neither was AhMeng or I thinking that you were accusing me to be AhMeng's clone.
We were just confused why Narong said this in the "Shall We" thread:
Ah Meng talking to Ownself and posting pictures to bluff people he got a life.
Classic Sad pathetic loser behavior......
He's a real sad fuck...
just one post after:
okay, I'm finally going to bed now. :smile:
sleep well... i still need to pick up my woman...she call just now and say she play till 3.30am at mbs..sigh...bloody woman gambler..

I oso got to get ready to go off..Cheers!

god nite! :smile:

Also yesterday is 2 days ago? :rolleyes: Stop lying.
I think he sent it in the early morning yesterday, when he also PMed me, so he might have thought it was Friday night, nearly two days ago.
Or related to the thread that was started on Friday.

Last edited: