• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheebye Low TK : Not in jail means i didn't do wrong!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@ 0:36 - the interrogation of Ministers is the job of MPs

Can my "honourable" friends from the Lightning Party tell me how much a distraction they intend to create with estate management to the detriment of truly important affairs of state such as farked up MRT, hospitals, and yes return my CPF at 55?

[video=youtube;qP92xE5OLjU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP92xE5OLjU[/video]

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao Cheebye Teochew Gangster Low TK should go let dogs fuck.

Not in jail means no wrong is Najib law si bo?! How is he different from Najib then? Low TK no respect for law, think he can 无法无天!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low TK : Xiao Didi, next time when u grow up, u can do all sorts of bad things. As long as u are not sent to jail, means no wrong! Learn from me the ultimate Teochew Gangster!

image-2672081347.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shamu is not doing justice to his NUS 1st Class Honors Degree in Law with his interpretation of LTK's words. To recap, LTK said if WP had done anything against the law, knowing PAP, they (WP) would be behind bars by now.

Well, I think you don't have to be a 1st Class Honors in Law to know that it's very different from saying "I can do anything I like because I don't go to jail".

For a start, Shamu being a Senior Counsel and Law Minister must surely know in Singapore, the burden of proof is on the party asserting that there has been wrongdoing, in this case, the PAP. You have to prove the truth of your assertion.

The fact is Shamu and his sidekick Khaw and Lawrence have failed to discharge the burden of proof. Now, I beginning to question the quality of NUS 1st Class Honors Degree in Law and the standard of Senior Counsels in Singapore, if he needs me to help him work backward:

1) The fact that LTK and SL are not in jail is because they have not been convicted in any court of law.

2) The fact that LTK and SL have not been convicted in any court of law is because they have not been charged by the AGC.

3) The fact that LTK and SL have not been charged by the AGC is because there is no evidence to suggest that they have committed any crime.

In other words, LTK is not saying WP can do anything because PAP cannot find evidence to charge them and put them in jail. Instead, LTK is saying despite PAP wanting to charge WP and put them in jail, PAP cannot do anything because there is simply no evidence.

Perhaps University of Mumbai is really better than NUS.

Wow, you are the man!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In other words, LTK is not saying WP can do anything because PAP cannot find evidence to charge them and put them in jail. Instead, LTK is saying despite PAP wanting to charge WP and put them in jail, PAP cannot do anything because there is simply no evidence.

Nothing but pure intellectual dishonesty of the lowest kind.
PAP SOP

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing but pure intellectual dishonesty of the lowest kind.
PAP SOP

If you keep saying SC is the Singapore's equivalent of British QC, and being a SC yourself, you are not just answerable to your party and your puppet master.

You have to uphold the dignity and integrity of the profession to which you have been called, since by virtue of your status, you are supposed to represent the best of the bests.

If a WP lawyer had said something like that, trust the Law Society would jump in with a 3-man committee to censure him.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Low TK think he is above the law si bo? Can bochup and do all sorts of bad things as long as he is not in jail? Should just jail this Teochew Gangster who can't even speak proper English. He speaks like a cab driver and behaves like a Joe Chiat Gangster wannabe!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why don't you make a police report? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Go make an official report to CPIB, CAD, why make so much noises here, Najib had how many billion dollars donation?? how much donation did they get or the oppositions get??