• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

60-years-old graduate PMET with 38 years of experience looking for part-time job

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
19-7-2015 9:32 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
forum456 http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Junior

http://www.transitioning.org/2015/0...-looking-for-part-time-job-to-support-family/

In 1991, my son was born and diagnosed with ptosis, coupled with a patch of birth mark below his chin.

He is able to open his eyes only three days later after birth.

His eye surgeon told us that he can only be operated when he reaches 5 years old. In order to provide more attention and care for him, my wife decided to quit her full time secretary job of $1500 pm to look after him.

meanwhile, the total medical treatment and surgery cost for the whole duration amounted to $30,000.

After the surgery, through the recommendation of his eye surgeon, we decided to treat his birth mark. For about 2 years, this treatment amounted to $15,000.

Today, at age 23, he is a undergraduate student studying in NUS. Currently his eye condition has improved but not his birth mark as it surfaced again while serving his 20 months of National Service with SAF.

I have another 2 children, my eldest girl, age 25 has just started working. The youngest girl age 21, is also an undergraduate with NUS.

I have being a sole bread winner for all these years, now I am in the final leg (at least for the next 2 years ) – this is also my most critical period of supporting not only their education but also the heavy financial commitment of my family.

I can only find relief in seeking for a part-time job.

I am age 60 and have a degree with 38 years of working experience.

I am looking for daily of 4 – 6 hours of employment ( Mon – Fri ) preferably from 8.30 am – 1.00 pm or 9.00 am- 1.00 pm.

Thank you

Best Regards,

James

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Working for 38 years?
Now 60 years old still need to work?
what happened to his hundreds of thousands, he could have gotten from his CPF..

When he turned ..

55? HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha

canonfairy

Alfrescian
Loyal
this 60 yo lau fucker should count his blessings with 3 uni grad kids. donno watafuk he complaining about. asking for pittance from public, what a godamn bastard

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this 60 yo lau fucker should count his blessings with 3 uni grad kids. donno watafuk he complaining about. asking for pittance from public, what a godamn bastard

Having uni grad kids does not necessarily mean you have succeeded as a parent or have hit the proverbial 'jackpot'. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Working for 38 years?
Now 60 years old still need to work?
what happened to his hundreds of thousands, he could have gotten from his CPF..

When he turned ..

55? HAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha

Raising kids is a very heavy moneysink. Especially in Sinkieland.

Expenditure costs

Children > Housing > Wife* > Car > Dog

* = May become the most expensive in the case of a divorce. :wink:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Raising kids is a very heavy moneysink. Especially in Sinkieland.

Expenditure costs

Children > Housing > Wife* > Car > Dog

* = May become the most expensive in the case of a divorce. :wink:

Look here, Mr Laksa.

If those Sinkie are not earning way above $20k/ mth when their kids are heading to Uni and will retire for GOOD when they reached 60 and still want to get married and breed kids...

They are just asking for trouble ...like this 60 year old fucktard...after 38 years.

Which is just as well, there are more singles now, as I am sure pappy also ..

DO NOT WANT 60 years old LOSERS LIKE THESE! LoLOLOLoLoLoL

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look here, Mr Laksa.

If those Sinkie are not earning way above $20k/ mth when their kids are heading to Uni and will retire for GOOD when they reached 60 and still want to get married and breed kids...

They are just asking for trouble ...like this 60 year old fucktard...after 38 years.

Which is just as well, there are more singles now, as I am sure pappy also ..

DO NOT WANT 60 years old LOSERS LIKE THESE! LoLOLOLoLoLoL

The problem with these people is that they are conned into the PAP system of being a slave..

having kids should be a happy thing but the system set up by PAP makes it an expensive things to have them and affect your quality of life . Now you are a even more of a bigger slave to the system after you have kids.