• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Amos Yee Mocking LHL?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Likewise he changed from caged to freedom. Obedient to outspoken. Bullied to take on the bullies.

Remember he was shackled? In turn, he is going to shackle them till the GE. If Amos play his cards well, he is going to be the game changer come GE2016!

Excellent! Thanks!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL is going to say another 'I'm sorry' thinking he can fooled voters again?

This case is also good for the people the PAP has make too much hype on the old fart but not on their policy.

天意 all they need is just one spark to down their fake LKY image to think they can get away from it.

LHL will be surprised by next GE's results

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't think the government is in any hurry to deal with Amos. Amos will really get it when he has to enlist for National Service. He looks like a wimp, the kind that people loves to kick sand in his face. He can also say goodbye to his long hair. He thinks he's some sort of lion king?

4813522251_8c1baeac2c.jpg

Are you suggesting that the govt using National Service to fix its opponents?

If the govt is righteous, why shd Amos be worried abt NS?

He is suggesting that.. Maybe he kanna ass raped in NS before.. and his ass is still sore from it.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the trouble with PAP IB John Tan. He makes the pap look bad by threatening singaporeans

PAP IB John Tan are unthinking dogs who can only bark and threaten ppl. Can't reason and debate issues logically. This is the problem with unthinking dogs. They lapped up the words of their masters as wise gems!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP IB John Tan are unthinking dogs who can only bark and threaten ppl. Can't reason and debate issues logically. This is the problem with unthinking dogs. They lapped up the words of their masters as wise gems!

I agree with you.

Dogs are taught to be obedient. They cant think. Many thinking Singaporeans don't join the pap. That's why pap is in such trouble now. Because they recruit dogs which don't think rather than human beings

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's the trouble with PAP IB like John Tan. He makes the pap look bad by threatening singaporeans
Unfortunately for the 40% (mostly men) of Singaporeans, the REAL trouble is the 60% (mostly women and old men) of Sinkies who support the PAP with their votes NO MATTER WHAT. :rolleyes:

To these 60% of Sinkies, the PAP looks GOOD whenever they threaten the 40%. :rolleyes:

It's also unfortunate for the 40% that the PAP controls the SAF and the SPF, so as long as dissent remains NON-violent (or even violent, but ineffective), the PAP will just keep remaining in power until, possibly, the end of the world...

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately for the 40% (mostly men) of Singaporeans, the REAL trouble is the 60% (mostly women and old men) of Sinkies who support the PAP with their votes NO MATTER WHAT. :rolleyes:

To these 60% of Sinkies, the PAP looks GOOD whenever they threaten the 40%. :rolleyes:

It's also unfortunate for the 40% that the PAP controls the SAF and the SPF, so as long as dissent remains NON-violent (or even violent, but ineffective), the PAP will just keep remaining in power until, possibly, the end of the world...

Please don't be discouraged.

We must be optimistic that change is going to take place.

We will see Singaporeans giving the pap a big slap and some GRCs will fall to the Opposition

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think the government is in any hurry to deal with Amos. Amos will really get it when he has to enlist for National Service. He looks like a wimp, the kind that people loves to kick sand in his face. He can also say goodbye to his long hair. He thinks he's some sort of lion king?

One casualty of this Amos saga is Neo Gim Huah. He is sitting in Changi prison now. He was cocksure that he was doing a heroic act when he slapped Amos. Now he realises how silly he was.

You try and make a guess who will be the next casualty.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
One casualty of this Amos saga is Neo Gim Huah. He is sitting in Changi prison now. He was cocksure that he was doing a heroic act when he slapped Amos. Now he realises how silly he was.

You try and make a guess who will be the next casualty.

It's only 3 weeks. When he gets out of prison, there could be loads of GLC and HDB aircons waiting for him to install.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you said can happen. This is the sad truth that can happen under the pap. But pap do this at its own peril

I used to work with a few clients who started out as small contractors like our Neo. Then over the years, they moved from little flatted factories in Eunos and Paya Lebar to having their own JTC standalone buildings in Senoko and other areas.

I soon realized that they were grassroots leaders and were able to secure HDB contracts. Just imagine if you are a supplier for glass, and you managed to secure a contract for a new EC project. With government projects, you don't have to worry about payments.

Well, I know of a client who supplied PVC pipes for HDB flats. It's a listed company now.

Who is to say Neo will not become the MD of a listed company in time to come ?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's only 3 weeks. When he gets out of prison, there could be loads of GLC and HDB aircons waiting for him to install.
If he was jailed on the day that he was sentenced, he should have already been released a few days ago because of remission.

And as I've said before:
there were already other reporters standing up close to Amos trying to film/talk to him, but when the attacker was still some distance away before the attack, those reporters can be seen quickly running away!
rolleyes.gif
[video=youtube;qJ17hfhI0C0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ17hfhI0C0[/video]

This fact ALONE proves that MEDIACORP reporters were already INVOLVED in this slapping incident.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to work with a few clients who started out as small contractors like our Neo. Then over the years, they moved from little flatted factories in Eunos and Paya Lebar to having their own JTC standalone buildings in Senoko and other areas.

I soon realized that they were grassroots leaders and were able to secure HDB contracts. Just imagine if you are a supplier for glass, and you managed to secure a contract for a new EC project. With government projects, you don't have to worry about payments.

Well, I know of a client who supplied PVC pipes for HDB flats. It's a listed company now.

Who is to say Neo will not become the MD of a listed company in time to come ?

Thank you for sharing these malpractices. It's good when more of such practices and abuses are highlighted.

Did you read my thread "Dog or Lioness"?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he was jailed on the day that he was sentenced, he should have already been released a few days ago because of remission.

This fact ALONE proves that MEDIACORP reporters were already INVOLVED in this slapping incident.

I think Neo was hauled into prison today