• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former bailor demands full apology from amos, or else he'll sue

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/former-bailor-demands-full-apology-amos-or-else-hell-sue

[h=1]FORMER BAILOR DEMANDS FULL APOLOGY FROM AMOS, OR ELSE HE'LL SUE[/h]

inShare​

• Email
Submitted by farhan on Thu, 14/05/2015 - 2:45pm
vincent-law-picture_1.jpg

Mr Vincent Law, 51, family and youth counsellor, has told TOC that he is demanding Amos Yee to make an unreserved apology and a full retraction of the molest allegation made against him on Wednesday afternoon.

16-year old blogger, Amos Yee, who was found guilty of the two charges brought against him by the Attorney General’s Chambers on Tuesday, 12 May had made an allegation of molest against his former bailor, Mr Vincent Law, which he then clarified to be an act of “trolling” on the reporters from the Mainstream Media (MSM).

Mr Law had acted as a bailor for Amos Yee on 21 April and subsequently discharged himself as bailor on 30 April, Wednesday.

In his initial post which contained the allegation, Amos tempted reporters to turn up at Pasir Panjang MRT station where he will reveal information of how his former bailor, Mr Vincent Law allegedly molested him.

Amos never turned up for the meeting and left reporters waiting at the MRT station for hours. It was 7 hours after the allegation was made, which he then wrote that Mr Law did not molest him.

Mr Law finds Amos’ clarification being insincere and does not absolve him fully from the molest allegation, as Amos writes, “And Vincent Law didn’t really molest me“.

“It is not me who Amos hurt with his allegation, but it is my whole family who was deeply hurt.” said Mr Law.

Mr Law has since communicated his demands of an unreserved apology from Amos and a full retraction of the molest allegation to Amos’ parents.

Failing which, Mr Law said that he would not hesitate to take up legal actions on the matter. He also said that he would consider to take legal actions against media outlets which unreservedly republished Amos’ defamatory allegation.

Read more at:

[h=2]Source:[/h]http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2015/05/amos-yees-former-bailor-demands-...

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...gy-amos-or-else-hell-sue#sthash.K24tiQN9.dpuf

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
God is testing Vincent if he practice what he preach

Matthew 5:44 - love your enemy :wink:

Luke 6:29 -
If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. :wink:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sucks to be Amos Yee! With so many court cases pending!

That is what happens when you leave Jesus and becomes secular!

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 154th media knowing that it was untrue, still published it and smeared Mr Law's reputation to their viewers and readers throughout Singapore. It would be very interesting to see if Mr Law do sue the MSM.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
How ironic ... The one whom bailed & supported Amos's "Freedom of Speech" is now considering to sue Amos as he is now at the receiving end of Amos's "Freedom Of Speech" .... LOL:biggrin:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC: [“It is not me who Amos hurt with his allegation, but it is my whole family who was deeply hurt.” said Mr Law.]

#Overheard:
A: But but but why is he offended?
B: Dunno.... Once it is about him... Can't forgive??

Don't forget #FreedomOfSpeech

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This human experiment conduct by Amos the great shows that love is not unconditional :wink:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
God is testing Vincent if he practice what he preach

Matthew 5:44 - love your enemy :wink:

Luke 6:29 -
If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. :wink:
Well, it's always like that. You can vigorously defend someone's freedom of speech to say anything they want......until you find that you are the one at the receiving end of his freedom of speech and then you realise that freedom of speech is a right to responsible speech, not just anyhow speak.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, it's always like that. You can vigorously defend someone's freedom of speech to say anything they want......until you find that you are the one at the receiving end of his freedom of speech and then you realise that freedom of speech is a right to responsible speech, not just anyhow speak.

That's called double standard which happens in pro PAP .

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soh Lung Teo
Amos Yee’s prank on the media at the expense of his ex bailor, Mr Vincent Law is irresponsible. He should issue an unreserved apology to Mr Law immediately instead of indulging in incomprehensible words short of an apology. Amos Yee’s conduct may cost Mr Law his livelihood and he should understand that it is not at all funny or clever to do what he did.:rolleyes:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I believe everyone enjoy prank shows on tv right ? So what's the big deal when Amos as a entertainer blogger provide some entertainment for a good laugh ? :wink:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe everyone enjoy prank shows on tv right ? So what's the big deal when Amos as a entertainer blogger provide some entertainment for a good laugh ? :wink:

You are fucking stupid or what??? All the prank shows on TV are acting out... You believe they prank on people they don't know???:rolleyes:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are fucking stupid or what??? All the prank shows on TV are acting out... You believe they prank on people they don't know???:rolleyes:

You idiot !! Not all are acting . Give me evidence that all those prank show on TV are fake .

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos deserves the shits he gets due to his false allegations n his insulting and condescending tones n words. He is just a trouble maker but sad tat many see him as a 'hero'. He is more a clown n asshole of the 1st degree.

Sucks to be Amos Yee! With so many court cases pending!

That is what happens when you leave Jesus and becomes secular!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this saga is getting out of control
I sue you and you sue me
sue here and sue there
this is uniquely Singaporean
you all hated our believed mr lee kuan yew for
his string of defamation suits
and now you are just eating your own words
what a shame
double standard
triple standard
where is the forgiveness and compassion
all of you profess to possess..shame shame shame...

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos is not your idea of an ordinary teenager. He is full of mischief and wicked deceit. One day he can kiss your head and thank you for helping him, but the next day, he can kick your ass and say you molest him.

Poor Vincent .. with this allegation, his reputation is stained. Amos says he is a creepy sort of guy even if he admits he is not molested by him... geez? Creepy is a scary word to describe a person.