• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Health Question.. The inner side of the packet milk, soya milk, rice milk etc

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
goodkarmaricemilk.jpg

20150317_174527_zps6jn6hijc.jpg

The inner side of the packaging looks like aluminium.. is this healthy? i have the research that aluminium water bottle is not healthy as they do spray a layer of chemical which contain BPA on it..

so what about this?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
completely healthy................aluminum can give you all kinds of great benefits like.............Alzheimer's also..........what's NOT to like ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are afraid! don't drink!....way back then, younger, we have fresh milk delivered to the house in glass bottles by Dairy Farms & then later Vishnu's, later on, plastic bottles replaced glass ones. My point is, how do we know the milk come fresh, though it was delivered at around 6am everyday or those pressing the teats are clean?? etc...Just drink & eat in faith!...if you have none...don't drink or eat!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it's aluminum but Tetra Pak assures that they got 2 layers of plastic between the milk and the foil. So technically it's safe

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it's aluminum but Tetra Pak assures that they got 2 layers of plastic between the milk and the foil. So technically it's safe

anyway............boh pian also lah............the plastic of course will cause problems if in contact with the milk for too long........

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The inner side of the packaging looks like aluminium.. is this healthy? i have the research that aluminium water bottle is not healthy as they do spray a layer of chemical which contain BPA on it..

so what about this?

Jiu hu kia, if you are so ball-less kia see, just fuck home to your kampoung in matland and drink directly from the cows' tits, and/or ask your mother to breast feed you lah!!

Chee bye kia, ball-less chump!

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyway............boh pian also lah............the plastic of course will cause problems if in contact with the milk for too long........

so the only way is to make my own almond milk.. using my juicer, get some organic almond seeds and get to work on it..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i was young, i drank straight from the neighbor's cow.

View attachment 20189

Don't bluff!....I know, how that taste like straight from the 'teats'....Ok!, it has the smell of a teats, plus some fur plus...& I threw out my lunch after I drank from the 'source'...the same taste & smell, when I tried one from a human one, same..the lunch came out thereafter & I wondered how the baby can take it....

:p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bluff!....I know, how that taste like straight from the 'teats'....Ok!, it has the smell of a teats, plus some fur plus...& I threw out my lunch after I drank from the 'source'...the same taste & smell, when I tried one from a human one, same..the lunch came out thereafter & I wondered how the baby can take it....

:p

there's a risk of bacterial infection, but the rawness has helped build immunity in my system. :p