• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photo] - PRC woman urinated onto MRT seat, and scolded Singaporean for staring

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no drinking or eating on board the mrt please!

there should be a no sexting sign too.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sexting on trains for women leads to body fluidity, discharge and occasional durian dump. it should be banned. for men, it just cause hardness and erections, and should be ok. :p

image.jpg

Primus

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, it's because the PAP govt is humji when it comes to foreigners. The pappies don't want to make it a diplomatic issue and incur the wrath of Sinkieland's valuable trade partners. Let's not even talk about urinating... many foreigners eat on board an MRT train, yet no one enforces the laws. If you put up laws that you would not enforce, why bother at all?

Selfish and self serving.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what was stopping the sinkie, or the sinkies around from giving this PRC chink a trashing. They could also detain her and call for security. Instead, they all stood meekly while the chink insulted them and walked off.

Why am I not surprised that the foreigners are taking over Singapore? In the real world, aggressive behaviour usually wins.

Need I remind you countless times that the reason is so obvious that LKY had cut off their BALLS of the Sinkie?