• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need advice on getting a landed in JB

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is really fun knowing that you have leaves a hole in your wallet due to me. Who's the loser now? Really feel sorry for you.

Hahaha. You are so poor cslong. I admit I can afford it. Hahaha. You cannot afford it. Hahaha. I pity you. Just like you cannot afford any property here but like to slag other developer. Hahaha. I don't feel sorry for myself but I feel sorry for your low rep points. Be POLITE to me cos I now have more rep points than you. Hahaha. Told you many times this day will come If you keep flaunting ur rep points to me. Told you nothing satisfies me like telling to stop it cos I lay trap for you and you still so dumb to fall into it. Somemore gave u three chances to shut up. But you haven't tell us why u like to slag other developer?stud

Sweeve

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is this place exactly? Maybe I should visit and take a look?

a few years back, i went to look at their property..

at that time they were launching the "Emerald" and "Sapphire" precinct. The emerald 2&1/2 storey was going for RM400k+, quite spacious and i like the layout, bedrooms are more or less equal size, 1 toilet for the masterbed room and for the other rooms, 1 toilet to 2 rooms, which in my opinion is just sufficient.. but was told by my friend not to expect top notch building material..

As I step into the highest floor of the show unit, i look up at the ceiling and was puzzled to see water stains on the wall.. it stretches from the part where it meets the ceiling to the mid level of the wall.. somehow that water stain seem to suggest that it was from the rain water that seep thru the roof and onto the walls.. it was quite obvious

the sales staff says its because they were in a rush to complete this unit so that explains why.. somehow, that doesn't go down well with me.. even if the material quality is bad, how can it possibly have water marks so soon ??:confused:

before that, my friend had already made payment for one of the units and when he finally moved in, he discovered that water leaked from the 2nd floor bathroom to the 1st floor.. i was abit disturbed to hear that.. having water seeping from the 2nd level to the 1st level was unheard of in newly completed houses.. its seems like a very basic engineering thing to ensure that such things do not happen.. im not sure if other units were facing the same problem..

a few months later, when visiting my friend as usual, i saw one of the units displaying a banner in chinese characters saying "jian zhu shang (developer) jian (build) lou shui (water leaking ) wu (houses)"

it can be seen by anyone driving in from the guard house.. a very very big banner.. i later heard rumours that the developer were unable to solve his/her problems..

when my friend first brought me there, i was quite excited when i saw the show units and the surrounding from the exterior.. when i saw the water stains on the wall in the showroom unit, i was feeling "erm, okay..hmmm , let's see"

when my fren told me about the water leaking problem in his house, i was thinking "what?!?! :eek:"

and when i saw that banner.. i was thinking to myself "oh my goodness"

when i look through their brochures and show units, somehow i didn't like the plan and layout of their houses.. having a lift within a house sounds luxurious and when paired with such house size and plan layout, i find it abit exaggerating and unnecessary.. the additional cost of maintaining it would be a serious consideration..

and btw, there was at least 1 unit who tore down his entire corner unit (Emerald precinct).. yes, he tore down the entire structure of his house and rebuild it and make it bigger, looks very impressive from the outside as well.. i doubt this will be the end, i saw another completed unit in "opal" precinct and the exterior doesn't resemble the other units.. i guess the owner opt for the same drastic measure by tearing down the entire structure and rebuilding it.. looks even nicer :smile:

Last edited:

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the sharing. The number one rule if one decided to buy off the plan, is to buy from a well established developer with good track record only. The show room and brochures can be super nice and well done, but it is not representative of the final product.
If in doubt, don't buy or buy only after it is built and you see the quality yourself. You may pay more, but you get what you see and happy about it.