• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay Indian Sambal Prata! Cheap & Good...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This morning... got a call at 6.30am from one of my ex gal... asked me wanna to have breakfast date... ok ok... though I was like WTF... but you know, I am such a softie towards woman...reluctantly agree...:(

Anyway, god knows why she knows I like Malay Indian prata with sambal...so she suggested we go to Tekka Market... so lan lan I drove to her HDB flat at Toa Payoh, she was already waiting for me at the void deck... met her and gave her a huggie and morning kiss, put her in the car and off we go.

Arrive in a hot and stuffy market ... ordered cheese prata with egg and kosong for myself and one egg one kosong for her... freshly made by old Haji hat man and i added lots of sambal....

IMG_0031.jpg

Shiok and cheap...if you guys wanna eat crisp prata on outside with slightly chewy inside, this is a good freshly made prata shop. Plus the yummy sambal...Damn shiok.. my only complaint...his curry a bit watery...though he has 2 choices of either mutton based or fish based curry..

Sorry...forgot to take pics cos was busy chatting with her ... though i must say she looks good in her white spaghetti blouse and normal length black work skirt... :biggrin: And no, she is not slutty cos she puts on a jacket which she left in my car after I send her off to work .. hehehe... later got chance meet her again when i return her jacket during lunch time...nice perfume/smell emitting from her jacket...i like :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should stay till lunch and try their famous "long queue" nasi briyani.

Anyway, god knows why she knows I like Malay Indian prata with sambal...so she suggested we go to Tekka Market... so lan lan I drove to her HDB flat at Toa Payoh, she was already waiting for me at the void deck... met her and gave her a huggie and morning kiss, put her in the car and off we go.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno why they design the stalls and make the kitchen space so small.even some houses got bigger kitchen

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You should stay till lunch and try their famous "long queue" nasi briyani.

Yah yah....i thought i saw the shop name called Yakader or something like this...Then there is another one called Samad...which is better huh?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how about roti prata at Albert food court? near to Kuan Yin Temple there?

i hate to walk through that stretch as I always see ATB offering "facial" to old men

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is not slutty cos she puts on a jacket which she left in my car after I send her off to work .. hehehe... later got chance meet her again when i return her jacket during lunch time...nice perfume/smell emitting from her jacket...i like :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

may be you can slip condom into her jacket's pocket before returning it to her

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot remember the name; but you choose the one with a long queue.

PS: In Changi Village you cannot choose the one with long queue. Choose the stall call "International" nasi lemak.....haha.

Yah yah....i thought i saw the shop name called Yakader or something like this...Then there is another one called Samad...which is better huh?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Cannot remember the name; but you choose the one with a long queue.

PS: In Changi Village you cannot choose the one with long queue. Choose the stall call "International" nasi lemak.....haha.

Just now at 7 plus in morning...no queue...dun even think they open for biz yet :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One time I was at tekka toilet when a saw a ah neh come in, pee and left without washing his hands.

I later saw him working at one of the prata shop.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
One time I was at tekka toilet when a saw a ah neh come in, pee and left without washing his hands.

Whahahahahaha:biggrin: Saw a Sinkie Chinese hawker do the same too at Peoples Park Food centre....:biggrin:

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal

Saw such incident at my place too.
and observe they were sweating,
so those body juice could have dropped as extra ingredients.