• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy ngerng: I am tired and i do not know if i can still carry on the fight

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody should expect to win a court battle against Pinky in his kangaroo court.

However, this incident has exposed the hypocrisy, vindictiveness and cowardice of Lee Hsien Loong for all to see. I do hope more fence-stting Sinkies wake up by now. Forget about Roy for the moment, Singapore has degenerated into a cesspit since 2004... the start of a decade of Lee Hsien Loong's reign.

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis. You must make a choice now.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you think RN is an idiot, then me think he's a courageous one...
had it not been for RN who has spoken up CPF...the cheng hoo will not has taken action to address this issue; will also continue to take us for granted

the real idiots are those sinkies who continue to believe that their blood & sweat savings are in good hands with the cheng hoo :eek:

U know what's funny?if gay long hadn't taken notice of Roy and sued him for defamation to protect his tiny precious ego,Roy would still be unknown today.pinky made the biggest mistake,he let his childish pride create his greatest enemy...a martyr a sacrificial lamb.thanks to Lee hsien long paying attention to a insect,the insect became a giant mosquito that can't be killed.now the insect and a retarded barking bitch is making noise at hlp every month.

Let me ask u before the GIC misappropriation defame suit incident,how many know Roy ngerg was?Roy was a nobody,it was LHL who made him famous.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Even if Ordinary Roy quits today, he is remembered for the CPF fight. Thanks to him, more sinkees are aware of how they have been conned by the PAP government of their retirement savings.

this is exactly right. Roy has singlehandedly done more to highlight this issue than the 7 WP MPs have. And he paid the price for it. The WP with all their parliamentary protection and waiver from prosecution have no place to hide their face and cowardly performance.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
U know what's funny?if gay long hadn't taken notice of Roy and sued him for defamation to protect his tiny precious ego,Roy would still be unknown today.pinky made the biggest mistake,he let his childish pride create his greatest enemy...a martyr a sacrificial lamb.thanks to Lee hsien long paying attention to a insect,the insect became a giant mosquito that can't be killed.now the insect and a retarded barking bitch is making noise at hlp every month.

Yes, he turned Roy into a martyr. Its entirely possible that Roy's blog will spawn a dozen more like it.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

However, this incident has exposed the hypocrisy, vindictiveness and cowardice of Lee Hsien Loong for all to see. I do hope more fence-stting Sinkies wake up by now. Forget about Roy for the moment, Singapore has degenerated into a cesspit since 2004... the start of a decade of Lee Hsien Loong's reign.

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis. You must make a choice now.

You cannot expect something as flawed from the parent tree, not to be passed down thru those flawed genes down the line do you?

The greatest coward or some would say political coward who is petty, vindictive and a hypocrite lie not further up or down one generation from what Pinky stands.

Mother nature really did not need to do anything to make it worse or better! LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Since the death of JB Jeyartanam, this vindictive part of the PAP has not be evident. especially since the new crop of oppos tend to play ball with the PAP. Roy has brought back a sharp reminder of the time when the PAP sued and sue and intimidated loyal singaporeans. Its just in time for elections for people to see the small mindedness and meaness of their leader, Pinky.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Roy is go to Sweden or Norway ...better life there and it is the kind of society that he wants to create in sinkapore.

Roy is not persecuted enough to be a political refugee; he needs to do a lot more.

Singapore is doomed....I suggest all the Singaporean left wing and rich opposition IBS buy a island somewhere in Indonesia and start a new country,called taiwanpore or new Taiwan or republic of Taipore.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stated right at the beginning of the saga that he was an idiot.

It was obvious from the start that the majority of Singaporeans are perfectly happy with the PAP in general and the CPF scheme in particular.

The reason why his cause has gained no traction is obvious. There is no widespread discontent. 0.1% of insignificant sinkies want their money back. 99.9% want the government to look after their funds.

You like to blow your big trumpet for the pappies again.

Sinkies in general are law abiding people but come GE2016, you can throw away your trumpet after the pappies are thrashed again in more than one GRCs.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies are gutless cowards. If you give them enough money, they will walk away in the face of injustice and bullying. It has worked for every GE. That's partly why I don't trust the SAF to stand and fight in a war, or the police to stand and fight if foreigners riot in big numbers. Proven partially right in the Little India riot. Our poodles ran away, and would only come back when they outnumbered the rioters.

Roy is fvcked!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are gutless cowards. If you give them enough money, they will walk away in the face of injustice and bullying. It has worked for every GE. That's partly why I don't trust the SAF to stand and fight in a war, or the police to stand and fight if foreigners riot in big numbers. Proven partially right in the Little India riot. Our poodles ran away, and would only come back when they outnumbered the rioters.

Roy is fvcked!

The challenge for Roy is to find a way to get sinkees to walk with him. Many have tried and failed. Maybe Ordinary Roy can succeed, who knows. Someone will succeed. The ground is ripe for change and if the other parties play the game their way, instead of the PAP way, they will succeed in turfing the PAP out.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is doomed....I suggest all the Singaporean left wing and rich opposition IBS buy a island somewhere in Indonesia and start a new country,called taiwanpore or new Taiwan or republic of Taipore.

They should just work with the Indons to take over sinkapore.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is exactly right. Roy has singlehandedly done more to highlight this issue than the 7 WP MPs have. And he paid the price for it. The WP with all their parliamentary protection and waiver from prosecution have no place to hide their face and cowardly performance.

The WP can be replaced.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u know something?i dont understand why the protests should be focused on CPF alone,it should be on a much wider issue,like Singapore for singaporeans.like the hong kong protests for democracy and universal suffrage.

i dont understand why the protests are mostly centered on CPF when it should be on all national issues,welfare,foreigners,job security,freedom of speech etc etc.why we focusing on just CPF all the time?

Yeah may work if Roy change strategy to cover all national issues. I think the younger generation don't have much cpf after paying for flat instalment so they may not that much a concern for cpf. The strategy has been to use cpf to buy second property to draw out cpf via rental.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah may work if Roy change strategy to cover all national issues. I think the younger generation don't have much cpf after paying for flat instalment so they may not that much a concern for cpf. The strategy has been to use cpf to buy second property to draw out cpf via rental.

yes thats why most of these CPF protest are mainly attended by those lao unkles and ah peks that look like beggars and penniless.most young people dont give a damn about cpf cause they still have another 20 to 30 more years of earning power.and change their course before they follow the footsteps of these brokeass unkles and ah peks having to beg the government for SEE PEE EFF like a hobo in USA begging for spare change so he can go buy another can of beer.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Ordinary Roy and HHH do not highlight the issues, why would people vote for the Opposition? Please give Ordinary Roy credit and respect lah for his sacrifice and dedication to his country.

Yeah I also think so Roy is worthy of our respect for his sacrifice. Successful or not, he has good intentions to help fellow Singaporeans. Really sad case if he give up now but also not worth to sacrifice his life for Singaporeans who do not appreciate him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah I also think so Singapore has de-generated to third world standard under this prime minister leadership since 2004 and people should not remain neutral for the sake of their own and family future. What Roy said is correct, people should not be so selfish to think as long as they are not affected as they will be affected at some point in time. But then I think Singaporeans are selfish, so it is a hopeless case indeed.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
disagree.

rn's case exactly demonstrated how not to attack the white scums when the white scums still control the police, judiciary systems, parliament

parliamentary privilege doesn't mean wp mp can anyhow throw unsubstantiated allegations like rn did. pls go research before you mislead others.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
disagree.

rn's case exactly demonstrated how not to attack the white scums when the white scums still control the police, judiciary systems, parliament

parliamentary privilege doesn't mean wp mp can anyhow throw unsubstantiated allegations like rn did. pls go research before you mislead others.

oh yeah ur talking about a bunch of poofters who couldnt even control a indian flash mob dancing to michael jackson at little india.