• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn bloody kaypoh Singaporeans

Everything can end up as political reasons. Shame on you people.
AsiaOne

'She asked me to be her grandson'

Sunday, September 14, 2014 - 22:22
Toh Yong Chuan

Carolyn Khew
The Straits Times

She called him grandson, and asked him to live with her, as well as take care of her and her finances.

This is Mr Yang Yin's response to allegations that the former tour guide from China took advantage of 87-year-old widow Chung Khin Chun to seize control of her $40 million assets.

In an affidavit filed on Wednesday, Mr Yang accused her relatives of not being there for the elderly woman, instead leaving her care to a "driver and maids". The 40-year-old also alleged that the widow's friend, 84-year-old Chang Phie Chin, "shared an extremely close relationship" with the widow's husband before he died in 2007.

Last month, the widow's 60-year-old niece, Madam Hedy Mok, filed a court application to revoke the Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) given to Mr Yang by Madam Chung in 2012.

Madam Mok alleged that Mr Yang had manipulated Madam Chung to seize control of her money and assets. Madam Chang, who lived with the widow in her $30 million Gerald Crescent bungalow from 2004 to 2011, also provided a court statement alleging that Mr Yang controlled the widow's movements.

Through his affidavit, Mr Yang has finally given his side of the saga.

He said he was hired as their personal tour guide when Madam Chung and Madam Chang visited Beijing in 2008. During the 20-day trip, Madam Chung, who has no children, took a liking to him and asked him to be her grandson, said Mr Yang in court papers.

"Madam Chung also asked me to come to Singapore to stay with her... Since I had grown quite fond of Madam Chung, I decided that I would like (to act) as her grandson."

He revealed that Madam Chung gave him $4,000 when he accepted her proposal. After returning home, she sent him $40,000 to learn how to drive and buy a car in China, he said. This was to prepare him for his move to Singapore - he arrived in 2009. He moved in with Madam Chung, and they set up a company, Young Music and Dance Studio.

"The company was incorporated so that I could run a business and obtain my Singapore permanent residency," said Mr Yang, who became a permanent resident some time after 2011.

Last year, his wife and two children moved into the bungalow. "If I had to go back and forth to visit my family in China, this would have hampered my ability to take care of Madam Chung," he said.

In 2010, the widow drew up a will which left her assets to Mr Yang. Two years later, she gave him full control over her welfare and assets through an LPA. "Madam Chung wanted these done so that I could have the ability to look after her welfare... without questions being raised or interference by any of her relatives." Mr Yang said she also transferred her money to his bank accounts so that he could "manage her finances more efficiently".

He admitted that he bought and sold a $1 million Amber Road condominium unit last year for a $200,000 profit. But this was an investment on Madam Chung's behalf, he said. Everything he did, he insisted, was with the widow's "knowledge and consent". He dismissed accusations that he had manipulated the widow. Instead, he asked why Madam Mok and Madam Chang were taking action only five years after he moved in with her.

He claimed that Madam Chung made regular payments to Madam Mok and her mother, Madam Doris Chung (Madam Chung's sister), but he stopped the payments when he took over her finances. "I suspect this could be the reason for (them) to be upset with me." He said Madam Chang was not close to Madam Chung and had left the care of the widow to the maids and driver. "Madam Chang's motives in assisting (Madam Mok)... may not just be out of concern for Madam Chung," he said.

He alleged that the widow's relatives did not visit her regularly. "I found it very sad that such a wonderful individual did not have any close relatives whom she could count on to look after her. She lights up whenever my children play around her. This is what my family and I have brought to Madam Chung - a family that she never had... I think that I filled a void in Madam Chung's life."

Widow 'knew what she was doing' when she made will

When 87-year-old Chung Khin Chun decided to leave all her assets to him, she "knew exactly what she was doing", insisted Mr Yang Yin.

The Chinese former tour guide said that in 2010, when her lawyer drew up a new will for the wealthy widow, she was first made to undergo a medical examination.

The doctor found that Madam Chung, whose assets were worth around $40 million, was "fully aware of what she was stating in the will".

The widow, who this year was diagnosed with dementia, was also examined by a doctor accredited by the Office of the Public Guardian in 2012 before appointing him her guardian, said Mr Yang.

The doctor certified that Madam Chung had the "requisite mental capacity" at the time, and fully understood the implications, Mr Yang said.

The Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) granted to him that year gave him full control over her assets, which include a $30 million bungalow in Gerald Crescent.

"Madam Chung knew her actions would attract unhappiness from her relatives and she executed the LPA and the will to protect me and my family and to give us the assurance we would be provided for," said Mr Yang, who denied splurging on expensive hotels while on overseas trips.

As for allegations that Madam Chung "lives frugally nowadays", he said the widow is "getting on in years and does not lead such a lavish lifestyle any more".

"This does not mean, in any way, that Madam Chung is being treated badly. It is just a change in circumstances," he added.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: damn bloody kaypoh Singaporeans

madam chung is a smart woman to sign over the full power of attorney and also know how to execute a will and LPA to protect this tiong and give assurance to them and provide for them!!!!!!incredibily amazing for a 80 something old woman whose going senile!!!

where can i find such women who wants to protect me and take care of me and give me 40 million?let me know ill lick ur chao chee bye!!!!

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

Some smartass up there decide to wholesale bring in the LPA to sg. In uk/aussie where racism against prc still run in their blood so self-protection mechanism in place & they are less than 10% of population, no major social issues. Sad to say in sg, we are even brainwashed to accept & accommodate.

In sg we are overrun by prc, indian, filipino, easy 30-70% depending which sector you from and the worst of breed, to survive who give shit to moral values. And having dual citizenship helps, in case if their whatever scheme failed.

In our social context, can the witness for Will or LPA still be any tom, dick or harry? Can the appointed lawyer or doctor be truly independent? Panel of lawyers/doctors? SMC equivalent? While we sort out this mess, more families will be screwed upside down. Who give a shit on that miserable CPF, when the real deal is in the Will/LPA. Did we miss the big picture?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

The lawyer who prepared the LPA must have found a doctor willing to conspire with fraudster Ah Tiong scumbag to certify that Madam Chung was mentally fit to execute the LPA.

Alzheimer or dementia doesn't happen within a short period of time. It usually evolves in 7 stages; from no impairment to very mild to very severe decline.

The bloody smalltime unscrupulous lawyer and doctor involved are sweating and shitting bricks right now!

There are probably thousands of PRC lawyers and doctors practising in sinkie land. It is easy for the scoundrel to find someone willing to collaborate with him. Similar to the case in Hong Kong where the scum swindled millions from the rich heiress.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With no legal action taken against that bastard yet, he can still have access to her wealth even at overseas. She will end up sleeping on the street soon.

Her six bank account have already been clear out on top of half of painting and antique collection sold off.

Source: Alternative View

10405475_765942266800441_7682027391393875820_n.jpg

PRC Tour Guide Claimed Wife was a "Friend", Clears Out Old Lady's Account

The bosom friend of the 87-year old lady has spoken out against PRC gold-digger Yang Yin.

According to Madam Zhang, who stayed with the old lady for 6 years from 2005 to 2011, Yang Yin moved in in 2009 under the pretext of taking care of the old lady.

Yang Yin's wife with their son (age 2) and daughter (age 8) moved in last year. At that time, Yang Yin had lied to the old lady that the woman was a friend.

Madam Zhang said that during every meal, Yang's wife and children would eat first with the old lady eating the leftover.

Madam Zhang also shared that she had repeatedly warned the old lady about Yang but her advice fell on deaf ears and caused a rift in their relationship prompting her to move out in 2011.

Half of Painting and Antique Collection Sold Off

The old lady's niece said that they had a record of her painting and antique collection. In a recent check, she was shocked to discover that half the collection appeared to have been sold off.

Six Bank Accounts Cleared Out

According to Mdm Zhang, in 2007, she had made a joint investment with the old lady. Every year, they would receive the annual report on the performance of the investment fund.

When in 2009 she did not receive the report, she went to the Bank to enquire and was shock to realize that the investment had already been sold off.

When she asked the old lady about it, the latter was similarly surprised and promptly issued her a cheque for her share of the investment. The cheque however bounced and when both went to the Bank to check, they realized that all six of the old lady's accounts had been cleared out.

End Of Article​

Source: wanbao

20140914_ln_rich-01.jpg

富婆支票连续跳票,到银行查询,赫然发现多个户口至少数百万存款全不翼而飞,最后穷得连“5元面包钱都拿不出”。本报连日报道中国籍导游杨寅(40岁)被指携带妻儿霸占本地富婆钟庆春(87岁,前译钟琴春)4000万财产,还在微博扬言要“让财库朝5000万元进军”。曾与富婆同住的好友张碧贞(84岁)昨晚接受本报访问,坦言这些年来对杨寅的所作所为实在“无眼看”。

Note: This report from wanboa is similar to Alternative View except it reports that the rich old lady can't even come out with "$5 to paid for bread"

End Of Article​

yang3.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In our social context, can the witness for Will or LPA still be any tom, dick or harry? Can the appointed lawyer or doctor be truly independent? Panel of lawyers/doctors? SMC equivalent? While we sort out this mess, more families will be screwed upside down. Who give a shit on that miserable CPF, when the real deal is in the Will/LPA. Did we miss the big picture?

I am beginning to suspect that there is a high proportion of Christians per capita in Singapore... that's why many believe things such as 'the meek shall inherit the Earth' or ' turn the other cheek'. When the PAP govt comes up with some shit, they just shrug and submit ('submit unto the authorities' another fine Christian virtue). Too meek, too docile, too obedient and too ball-less.

The truth is that the meek shall inherit nothing, not even an island to call home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am beginning to suspect that there is a high proportion of Christians per capita in Singapore... that's why many believe things such as 'the meek shall inherit the Earth' or ' turn the other cheek'. When the PAP govt comes up with some shit, they just shrug and submit ('submit unto the authorities' another fine Christian virtue). Too meek, too docile, too obedient and too ball-less.

The truth is that the meek shall inherit nothing, not even an island to call home.

You are spot on, there is a famous bible verse "return to caesar what is caesar". Generally, christians are good tax payers but may not be good 'pek kim' contributors in the office.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not just a high proportion of christians,singapore has a high proportion of religious people...close to 70% sinkies believe in one religion or another....this figure is way too high for any developed country......most developed countries like japan,sweden,norway,hong kong,denmark,UK,south korea have less than 30% religious population......

i suspect LKY may be right after all,Singaporeans are not a bright bunch of people,well educated in general yes but lacking in intellectual capacity and the intelligence for independent thinking and critical analysis.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This page charts a list of countries by importance of religion.

The methodology in the country table is based upon global Gallup Poll research.[4] The Gallup poll has a broad question: the question "Is religion important in your daily life?" was asked; the "yes" and "no" answers are represented below. Discrepancies are due to the "Don't Know" and "Refused" answers.
In terms of demographics, India ranks as the country with the largest number of highly religious people in the world, with an estimated 960 million to 1 billion believers. China, although its number is less than a fifth of its total population (~18-19%), ranks second, with an estimated 240-260 million believers, followed by Indonesia (~235 million), the United States (~205 million), Pakistan (~175 million), Brazil (~168 million), Nigeria (~163 million) and Bangladesh (~161 million).[5][6][7][8]

pDNnwxz.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are spot on, there is a famous bible verse "return to caesar what is caesar". Generally, christians are good tax payers but may not be good 'pek kim' contributors in the office.

dont forget many of these christians generally come from converts from buddhist and taoist family backgrounds........their religious preference has changed from generation to generation but their stupidity remains.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the evidence is undeniable that religious people in general tend to be more retarded......

case in point China vs India.........

China in the past 30 years has leapt ahead by leaps and bounds their GDP reaching close to 10 trillion in 2013 while India still languish behind with a GDP of only 2.5 trillion.

reason?China has only 240 million religious believers......while India has close to 960 million religious worshippers even though both countries have similar population sizes.......People who believe in religion believe their fate is due to a higher power,be it God or a political party like PAP(singapore cannot surivive without Budhha or God or PAP etc etc).....people who are agnostic or atheist,tend to believe that their fate is in their hands and they can formulate policies that better affect their own lives........that their circumstance can be changed and they themselves control their own destiny......

Only in India u have news of people still believing in voodoo and black magic and witchcraft and people marrying dog to ward off curses......

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"The company was incorporated so that I could run a business and obtain my Singapore permanent residency," said Mr Yang, who became a permanent resident some time after 2011.

=> And that's after the 60% Dafties returned the FAP Traitors with a blank cheque again?

Droideka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unfortunately Wikipedia can be edited by any Tom, Dick or Harry and your IP address will show if u don't register to log in to do that.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Notice doggie hsien loong and his intanian tudung sidekick are so quiet. So Snake Times make try to cover up the incident but the fact that PAP takes in a person with fake credentials and misrepresents SCCI without authority and not take action against Yang Yin says what kind of SHIT PAP is and that the world can shaft a H-beam up their asses.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To: <nobr>papadom1</nobr> (1 of 9)

<tbody>
</tbody>
Wanbao yesterday (13 Sep) published a news revealing that the former PRC tour guide, Yang Yin, boasted about his wealth on Chinese social media site, Weibo:
??????“??????5000????!??,?,???!” 40?????????????????,?????,??????????,????????? ???????2012?7????????????????
He apparently wrote, “Let my cash vault grow towards $50 million! Come on! Money, I love you.”
His message revealed his love for money and his desire to become a multi-millionaire. This posting was apparently posted on Weibo site in Sep 2012, some 2 months after he obtained Lasting Power of Attorney which gave him control over at least $40 million of assets of 87-year-old widow, Mdm Chung Khin Chun.
With the help from a reader, TRE then found the following postings from Mr Yang’s Weibo account:
y10.jpg

On his Weibo site, he apparently also listed pictures of jewellery and antique drawings with comments below the pictures:
y15-640x255.png

• Comment on left picture: See already mouth will drool
  • Comment on centre picture: Wow, so beautiful
  • Comment on right picture: So green and pure
y141-640x243.png

• Comment on left picture: End of lunar year discount
  • Comment on centre picture: Paintings by Empress Dowager were usually drawn by other people, but old…
  • Comment on right picture: Those who like silver coins come and take a look
y13-640x298.png

• Comment: Belt in silver, silver I have!
In the following posting in Feb last year, it appeared that Mr Yang was trying to sell some of the jewellery and antique drawings he had posted:
y111.png

Translation:
Cris: The current price is too high, otherwise can buy some to keep.

Yang Yin: A lot of inventory, slowly sell

Cris: Red coral beads?
It’s not known where Mr Yang obtained his jewellery and antique goods to sell online.

Mr Yang also posted photos of his family having holidays in Hong Kong and Japan, as well as a dinner at Jumbo Seafood restaurant on Dempsey Hill and a visit to Universal Studios. He also wrote about their stays at Marina Bay Sands, Resorts World Sentosa and boutique hotel Klapsons in Hoe Chiang Road.

On his site, Mr Yang openly talked about his love for watches and branded goods. He even uploaded photo of a $14,000 Frank Muller watch he said he was planning to buy and a $600 LV leather belt which he was wearing.
Mr Yang uploaded hundreds of photographs but Mdm Chung did not appear in a single one.

Mr Yang is currently embroiled in a tussle over Mdm Chung’s multi-million assets. Mdm Chung’s niece has initiated court proceedings to revoke Mr Yang’s guardianship of her aunt’s assets, alleging that Mr Yang has manipulated her aunt to give him control over the assets.

In his affidavit, Mr Yang said he moved into the Gerald Crescent bungalow in 2009 after the Mdm Chung, who was diagnosed with dementia this year, urged him to take care of her as her “grandson”.
He also denied splurging on expensive hotels while on overseas trips.

Meanwhile, the police are investigating a report by the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industry after he falsely listed himself as a director of SCCCI on his name card.
The Immigration and Checkpoints Authority is also relooking at Mr Yang’s permanent residency status (‘ICA relooks Yang’s PR status amid mounting pressure‘).

TR EMERITUS

<tbody>
</tbody>

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is true, Sporeans are too kind and meek. Now we don't even have an island to call home indeed. Very sad case. I have seen how unreasonable foreigners are in their home country.

A few times already msian chinese in JB blocked by parking their car infront of your car that is parked properly in a parking lot, usually to go into a shop/eatery nearby, then they take their own sweet time to come out when you horn them (like more than 10 times horn). When they finally come out, they treat you in the car transparent, walk slowly to the car, not a gesture to apologise for the delay, certainly not a word of sorry.

Time to go on the offensive. Singaporeans should do that to the foreigners in our island. Afterall we are being called xenohphobic for doing nothing while these msian chinese behave like that in JB and no one call them xenophobic.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope this case will teach the wealthy old ladies not to trust anyone. Truly no one can be trusted with their money except themselves. Beyond a certain age, they should not get married or sign anything to give people power to handle their wealth. If they become senile and not able to handle, then so be it, better than now lose the wealth. Even if sign to give power to relatives also not safe, what more god children or young male companion from don't know where?

Fascination

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Only now then ica investigates prc cheat yang yin obtained pr with fake degree

who is that cutiepie? another gold digger?

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Only now then ica investigates prc cheat yang yin obtained pr with fake degree

if singularly yang yin is bad,
shudder about collectively the MIWs.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why the gahmen is offering pioneer generation package but do nothing to protect the vulnerable pioneer generation like old widow Chung?

We cannot prevent such crimes; con men outwitted us.
but we don't even have the ability to punish and cane such con men.