• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yang Yin thread: "Money, I love you!"

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

For the past few days, I have been trying not to follow this news.
It just exposes loopholes in my country's governance.

Everything is fake about this con man.
Yet, my country cannot even cane him.

no loopholes....working as intended....citizen writes a couple of condescending "hard truths" remarks about the PM on some online blog,immediate lawsuit,denies offer of compensation and bend the court of law for the pretrial judgement.......ft lies to ICA to obtain PR,sets up fake dance school,misrepresents himself as organisation representative,cheats granny of 40 million,not a peep and sound from the government,full benefit of doubt and fair trial given.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

If this case is established as faud, what is the police gonna do about it?
The outcome will encourage/ discourage more foreigners to swindle sinkies.

This is what ICA said: "The spokesman said PR applications are decided by factors including qualifications, income and length of stay in Singapore. But he warned: "Individuals who provide false information in their application for immigration facilities will be dealt with firmly under the law. " In addition, they will have their immigration facilities cancelled or revoked." Those convicted of offences also risk losing their PR, the spokesman added."

If true, why do foreigners treat this island as their playground of crime?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anymore Lau Kway Bu who own million dollar bungalow? I can be your god-son! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Zhihau still virgin right?
Yang Yin aimed for $40m, Zhihau must do singaporeans proud. Aim for at least $50m.

wujiandao203.jpg

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The lawyer who prepared the LPA must have found a doctor willing to conspire with fraudster Ah Tiong scumbag to certify that Madam Chung was mentally fit to execute the LPA.

Alzheimer or dementia doesn't happen within a short period of time. It usually evolves in 7 stages; from no impairment to very mild to very severe decline.

The bloody smalltime unscrupulous lawyer and doctor involved are sweating and shitting bricks right now!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shoot myself in the head for so sway to stuck in a room with ah tiong and ah neh beside me. I should have fuck off once I smell the body odour of ah neh and ah tiong.

If you are stuck in a room with an ah tiong and a snake. You have ten bullets in your gun. What will u do?

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go for the old hey, the former female GM of smrt, she got a big bungalow in sim park and 2 expensive cars, she still single but don't know she is a virgin or not?

Anymore Lau Kway Bu who own million dollar bungalow? I can be your god-son! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is what ICA said: "The spokesman said PR applications are decided by factors including qualifications, income and length of stay in Singapore. But he warned: "Individuals who provide false information in their application for immigration facilities will be dealt with firmly under the law. " In addition, they will have their immigration facilities cancelled or revoked." Those convicted of offences also risk losing their PR, the spokesman added."

If true, why do foreigners treat this island as their playground of crime?

To revoke or cancel pr is just a small punishment to these gold diggers. If they had digged a few millions at least, the visa they had applied for had accomplished its purpose and they can fuck back to their kampongs to be kings and queens. Cane them, jail them, fine them and recover all the loots will have a deterrence effect.

But sadly, we know what pap will do for their foreign pets. Sinkies have become the lowest caste in their own country not protected by law against fts.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yang Yin : "Money, I love you!"

his CB look...CB hair style...farking posture ....100% confirmed 'the eat slipper rice' kind of askhole :eek:

Untitled-1_8.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he could only keep his mouth shut and low profile, greed and vanity did him in...is he in sinkeland?

Bloody PRC crooks, good
In scam, cheat, skimming bastard should be sentences to death by hanging!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Only now then ica investigates prc cheat yang yin obtained pr with fake degree

Kudos and Praises to this Ah Tiong. He has single-handedly beaten our 1st world system and multiple Govt Agencies.
Convinced an old shrivelled rich abalone to part with million$$$, taken over her good class glamorous abalone shell of a residence.
Rubbed shoulders with local dumbfuck elites and has pictures to show as well..
In my books, I say he deserves to be conferred unconditional Citizenship, and be honored and given an award at next years NDP.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Only now then ica investigates prc cheat yang yin obtained pr with fake degree

....Yesterday I read a lot of freelance prostitutes and masseuse are PRs. That explains how fw quotas are met by so many massage parlours.

Many foreign women see prostitution in health centres, KTV, night clubs and other entertainment outlets as their passport to instant wealth. They need the PR permit to work in such outlets unless they are shitizens or Malaysians holding work permits. The PR permit becomes like a first prize toto ticket to them once they get it. By hook or by crook, they strive to have it.

The paps do not ban foreign women who are SPR from working in these outlets even though they are known to engage in prostitution. Masseuses in health centres provide sexual services like those hookers in Geylang and other places but why do the MIW allow such foreign women who are SPR to be prostitutes in sinkie land?

The answer is the collection of levy payable to MOM by the operators for engaging these foreign SPR workers.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kudos and Praises to this Ah Tiong. He has single-handedly beaten our 1st world system and multiple Govt Agencies....

Ah tiongs are known to have swindled and cheated even their own Govt bodies in China. To this scumbag ah tiong, it is like swatting a fly when it comes to cheating this woman with dementia.

As for rubbing shoulders with the MIW, it is the first step to "stardom" which many foreigners in sinkie land are already known to be good at. Locals see it as por lan par but to the MIW, it is volunteerism at grass roots level.

One indian national did it for 10 yrs and recently, he got his shitizenship. His wife got hers too and all his children and relatives are likely to follow suit.

Selling out the country to foreigners?

XXtCC

Alfrescian
Loyal

So easy for trashes to bypass the PR status, Sinkies gotta slog their ways to stay competitive and employed, ain't you stewed BIG time Sinkies?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Papaya garment have not opened the can of worms yet!

If they do, more PRC, Ah neh and Pinoy fake scam degree will surfaced!!

The MIW are proud of their achievements. They would never admit they are idiots and made fools of by these foreigners. So, the can of worms will forever remain sealed.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

So easy for trashes to bypass the PR status, Sinkies gotta slog their ways to stay competitive and employed, ain't you stewed BIG time Sinkies?

It is easy to get PR permit in sinkie land which is given out like toilet paper to foreigners. No need to be a professor. Just set up a dance studio to do monkey dance and you can get it.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

14-Sep14-Cover.jpg

must buy wanbao on breaking news by old friend