• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bangkok Pimp tastes his own medicine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
banning the moniker Scroobal would bring long-awaited peace to the forum. or maybe there should be a separate section for Screwball's nonsenses which he and his dogs can masturbate and suck each other in peace and bliss.

A peaceful forum is one that is a graveyard.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
banning the moniker Scroobal would bring long-awaited peace to the forum. or maybe there should be a separate section for Screwball's nonsenses which he and his dogs can masturbate and suck each other in peace and bliss.
Sideswipe kor kor, you like my avatar bor? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am Kong Hee. I am here to offer my services. Believe in me. You will have prosperity.

First, gimme all your points. The more you give, the more you will get back. Trust me. Many forummers here have benefitted from me praying for them. Not only they are well respected, they are also supreme and have impeccable reputation here.

Second, if you want respect, you must also gimme points, cos I am the reincarnation of the dead kopluncle.

Praise the Lord. Amen.

May kopluncle rest in peace.

BeamMeUpScotty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My last post to make it 398 post before i go off!

Keep on your fight against this scoundrel.
Beware of his multitude of clones.
Fear not those who openly support the PAP.
Fear those who are fake Opposition and subverting from within.

Bye bye...I put the (M) across my nick now at 398 posts.
Good health to All! i have served my purpose here.

I am sure his cronies and clones will laff and make comments once I am gone ... but fear not, the truth will prevail.

REMEMBER ... vote Opposition until PAP become Opposition!

I recalled using Schurrle to warn KNNBXCB on manipulation of rep points.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my name is chon. hehehe. i am here to say farewell to scroobal. no need to poat here anymore. when limpeh say scroobal is history, limpeh means it. leongsam may disagree. theb limpeh will turn this forum into ghost town lor. wahaha

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A peaceful forum is one that is a graveyard.

I agree. You want peaceful forum, go HWZ or cozycot.

Your forum is meant to be evocative, challenging, stimulating. For some of us here, it's all very educational. And not forgetting the fun and humor about HFJ, geylang escapades, tales of the istana ...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree. You want peaceful forum, go HWZ or cozycot.

Your forum is meant to be evocative, challenging, stimulating. For some of us here, it's all very educational. And not forgetting the fun and humor about HFJ, geylang escapades, tales of the istana ...

i said, scroobal ia history! u dont understand simple english?

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
believe in me. i am Kong Hee..i can give kopluncle life and make hime live again...

first, please gimme all your points...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will you need to talk to joetys over it first? You are after all only a small time enforcement thug to the Godfather you know.........LOL
i am beginning to like you. wahaha team now recruiting attack dogs. something we were not so successful in the past. if you join wahaha team, we will be most powerful here.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmmm......Will you let me fuck your mother? You know, just for sweeteners?......LOL........LOL

not possible leh. becos limpeh already fuck your mother liaoz. that makes you ....

ok i am sorry, son. but next time, when your father limpeh fuck your mother, please dont peep. limpeh dont like. limpeh will let you fuck your mother when limpeh go home. swee boh?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal,

Just chill and come back. You and Sam have always seen eye to eye on most matters. No reason to do this.

Leave these spamming and trolling bastards alone. Not many people here pay attention to those assholes and majority here can separate the wheat from the chaff.

Sam has acknowledged his mistake and nothing more he can do except damage control. In the meantime why don't we focus on what we can agree on instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.