• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kraft and bro Run..need your advice

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...lol...we are gay brothers...:o

Good brother, RUN is puzzled. RUN suspects SNTCK fell for you.

- then u buy one for me. ok?
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...t-9-iPhone-event-report&p=1964338#post1964338

- you can go geylang to find kokokeh
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...ught-sad-feelings-to-me&p=1963887#post1963887

- you thought you who?
home no mirror can go public toilet to look at yourself. phew.
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...an-Make-Getting-Married&p=1964409#post1964409

- Krafty u think too much liao...
i think you are in depression....
http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...ught-sad-feelings-to-me&p=1963869#post1963869

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If the biggest investment loss in your life is just 15K, I salute you.

It was the best investment of my life. It taught me that if you don't know what goes on behind the scenes, don't even put a penny in.

Since that invaluable lesson I've invested only in

1. Myself

2. Property.

Nothing can be more transparent.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...you want to sure make money? Just time your sellings and offload gradually in the next 12-24month, then keep in bank...Dollar for dollar, just keep in bank first for 2 years and then buy property.

No, lah, buy blue chips and hold. Better returns than putting it in the banks paying miserable interest. Sell for capital gains when chances come.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only thing that matters is health. Only when you have that, then you think about wealth.

I've been sickly and wheelchair bound for the last 20 years and I learn to treasure health, since I've so little of it.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing that matters is health. Only when you have that, then you think about wealth.

I've been sickly and wheelchair bound for the last 20 years and I learn to treasure health, since I've so little of it.

I feel very superficial about myself after reading your heartfelt words. Please take care.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

i dont know what to say, sorry to hear that.
Life is a problem but where there is life, there is hope.

Please take care!

[video=youtube;KVrwcG3PV1w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVrwcG3PV1w[/video]

Quotation-Lola-Jaye-life-hope-inspiration-Meetville-Quotes-207689.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
.. Diversify my investment.
Gold is quite cheap now. Can buy to keep.

Stock market almost peak liao..
So choose to park my money in commodities

Gold dropped a bit from the high 2 years back but folks like marc faber n j rogers r not divng for it. Both owns abt 1/4 of their wealth on gold. However the situation with stocks is that it have had abt 5 years of bulls now n main street isnt as cheery so masters like rogers schiff n faber r warning folks to b ready fir the next tsunami. When that happens nothing will b spared though commodities r better in fundamental. Gold however has always been the odd e xception because it does not hv much economic value unlike silver which has fallen a fair bit.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel very superficial about myself after reading your heartfelt words. Please take care.

And I feel so superficial myself wallowing in self-pity sometimes for succumbing to my plight and letting my low spirits taking control of me. I've to overcome myself no matter what, despite my ill-health and physical handicap.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
everything u just said is YOUR own opinion and no one has to give a shit about what u feel.....

what the fuck do u run the place around here?do u dictate the laws of the internet?

are u saying if someone goes around making all sorts of willy nilly claims,making up cock and bull stories and being a big cannon fairy,no one is allowed to call him out,express disbelief or raise an objection or demand evidence or explanation?

wow how i feel about the information being posted is non of my business?then why make threads?why start topics?why offer information?if im not allowed to respond or challenge or request proof then what is the point of a FORUM?

U Should be on a TV show,or host a National Conversation like the PAP so u can talk to yourself and have a one way conversation and tell urself all the good things u wanna hear.

It is not my opinion. It is a fact on how normal human behaves.

I don't dictate around in the internet or forum. I am just stating the fact on how normal human being behaves.

When i say normal human being , i mean it is the opposite of low life form, low IQ and sinkie behaviour.

by the way, i didn't mentioned that you are not allowed to respond ( pls learn to read ), you are free to respond to anything. I only mentioned that the poster has no obligation to respond to your sinkie demands. The demands that make anyone looks totally pathetic and stupid.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, lah, buy blue chips and hold. Better returns than putting it in the banks paying miserable interest. Sell for capital gains when chances come.
Blu chip potato chip fish n chip will only return single digit annual return. If a serious drawndown occur this time around. It will b climb to heaven for any structural gain in equity.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course not the poster has no obligation to respond to my demands or requests its his perogative humans have free will and this is the internet :smile:.....but till then we are free to call him a charlatan,a fraud,a magic coconut bomoh,or a troll :smile:.

This is not the first time iv encountered this type of characters on any forums,everybody knows them,they make up all kinds of shit,they are pathological liars,big cannon fairies,braggards,they would say anything,make the most ridiculous claims?why?because they are ATTENTION SEEKERS.they invite people to bash on them,call them out,challenge them,ridicule them.they love it when everyone pisses on them,to them its entertainment and unlimited attention.

so please save that crap about normal human behaviour please......i dont make obligations on anyone,i dont give a damn about anyone's business,i dont want to know anything about no one......only the special cases.

It is not my opinion. It is a fact on how normal human behaves.

I don't dictate around in the internet or forum. I am just stating the fact on how normal human being behaves.

When i say normal human being , i mean it is the opposite of low life form, low IQ and sinkie behaviour.

by the way, i didn't mentioned that you are not allowed to respond ( pls learn to read ), you are free to respond to anything. I only mentioned that the poster has no obligation to respond to your sinkie demands. The demands that make anyone looks totally pathetic and stupid.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
My broker keep asking me buy silver/gold.
Asked me to keep physical silver. As he also can earn commision if I buy. Say what up 500%...

I wonder. Should I buy 10k just to play play?