• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

national days always brought sad feelings to me

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I grew up in Singapore. I always feel patriotic about being Singaporean. I vowed one day that I will serve my nation to the best of my abilities. But during many National days bad and unfortunate things usually happend to me and my family. So I felt so betrayed by my country and I no longer have any feelings for National days. Likewise bad things also happened to my family during Chinese new year too. I felt so betrayed by my Chinese culture and heritage.

So it is great to leave man made festivals and detached from such secular events. Never had any regrets from then on. Free yourselves from the dung of the world. They will never bring lasting happiness to you.

Embrace Jesus Christ. He is the only hope you know will last.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i feel stressed during national day, always thinking some terrorists will take this opportunity to bomb the parade, and kill the innocent civilians, but if they aim at the MIWs, i will thank them...

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think of it as another holiday and you will not be sad. Don't watch the parade. This is for kids.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel stressed during national day, always thinking some terrorists will take this opportunity to bomb the parade, and kill the innocent civilians, but if they aim at the MIWs, i will thank them...

I thank you for your sincere fantasy.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though every nation should pay attention to national security, Singapore does not have to worry about being attacked by another country, especially these two neighbours. They are friendly, well-meaning, and have more to benefit from a prosperous and free Singapore than one in danger, There is no danger from anyone, Singapore does not have enemies. Every member of the SAF has a safe and bright career. There is more danger from disease carrying mosquitoes than from foreign armies.

Cheers!

or what if malaysia or indonesia launch a sneak attack, killing all at the parade.:oIo:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun be too sure...my irish angmo friend working in a big french engineering company in ireland message me that malaysia recently bought some weapons from them. you neber know what the leftists or even the terrorists are thinking...

Even though every nation should pay attention to national security, Singapore does not have to worry about being attacked by another country, especially these two neighbours. They are friendly, well-meaning, and have more to benefit from a prosperous and free Singapore than one in danger, There is no danger from anyone, Singapore does not have enemies. Every member of the SAF has a safe and bright career. There is more danger from disease carrying mosquitoes than from foreign armies.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please leave the country and convert yourself to other race since this country and being Chinese cause you so much pain...:rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are no leftists in Malaysia or Indonesia, the Commie revolution lost its sense of direction after the Brits left decades ago. The "terrorists" in these two countries (if there are any) are hiding from the local police and their own village headman for giving their peaceful way of life a bad name, and anyone of them with any brains will be trying to get involved in some money-making scam. The jihadists have now found employment with American fast food companies as cooks or delivery boys, some are still searching for avenues to unleash their musical talents and be spotted by talent scouts.

Cheers!

dun be too sure...my irish angmo friend working in a big french engineering company in ireland message me that malaysia recently bought some weapons from them. you neber know what the leftists or even the terrorists are thinking...

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
不忠不孝。望宗弃祖。
不是不报,只是时辰未到。
啊门。

When I grew up in Singapore. I always feel patriotic about being Singaporean. I vowed one day that I will serve my nation to the best of my abilities. But during many National days bad and unfortunate things usually happend to me and my family. So I felt so betrayed by my country and I no longer have any feelings for National days. Likewise bad things also happened to my family during Chinese new year too. I felt so betrayed by my Chinese culture and heritage.

So it is great to leave man made festivals and detached from such secular events. Never had any regrets from then on. Free yourselves from the dung of the world. They will never bring lasting happiness to you.

Embrace Jesus Christ. He is the only hope you know will last.