• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

stupid joker Ang Mo king took oath for reign he does not know what a king is

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
A king isn't an elected ruler not a persident. A king is a king by the fact that he accended his royal family throne and that is his own family business nothing to do with peasnts. King knowing who he is does not take amy oath to reign as he should answer to nobody especially the peasants. He rules peasants because his forefathers fought and won war to control this land and rule all peasants by power. NOT BY ELECTION. King did not ask for nor need any mandate nor agreement from peasants. King should be in power to execute or slay by war any peasants like his forefathers did to rule peasants. He should not need peasants to agree or be satisfied. His power as king must let him decide weather peasants lives or die.

That is for a true king knowing his own position. Take any oath for reign is a big joke.

http://m.ndtv.com/article/world/spain-s-new-king-felipe-vi-takes-oath-in-new-reign-544313

Spain's New King Felipe VI Takes Oath in New Reign

Agence France-Presse |*Updated: Jun 19, 2014 14:50 IST

Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy (L) Spain's King Felipe VI, Spain's Queen Letizia and Spanish Crown Princess of Asturias Leonor, Spanish Princess Sofia and Jesus Maria Posada Moreno pose at the Congress of Deputies, Spain's lower House, in Madrid on
Madrid: Spain's new King Felipe VI swore to uphold the constitution before parliament on Thursday, launching a new reign to the applause of lawmakers before kissing the cheeks of his wife Queen Letizia.

"I swear to carry out my duties faithfully, to conserve and ensure the conservation of the Constitution and the law and to respect the rights of the citizens and regions," said the 46-year-old king, dressed in military uniform with the red sash of his office of captain general.
Story first published: Jun 19, 2014 14:37 IST

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you trying to say Mai Hum, Tony, Ho Jinx, etc should not have taken any oath?

Me better no say 2 much @ beginning, otherwise spoil tutorial hor :smile:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Malaysia, the kings (Yang di Pertuan Agung) are elected from among the royal rulers of its component states.