• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sec4 girl steals sec 3 girl's bf so gets paint splashed on her

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's hope the bf didn't actually put his wee wee into either of them i think statutory rape also applies to minor males

zxSK2wz.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time it'll be acid. :cool:

HCl, H2SO4 or HNO3? Pick yer poison from the science labs and just do it. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Listen very carefully. I will ask this only once.

Who are their parents?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Listen very carefully. I will ask this only once.

Who are their parents?

i think it is very likely they are foreigners indeed, never heard of such behaviour by Sporean kids before. Just by observing the behaviour, can easily tell Sporean kids apart from Msian, PRC, ah neh kids who are much more noisy and aggressive..

Last edited:

kemana

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it is very likely they are foreigners indeed, never heard of such behaviour by Sporean kids before. Just by observing the behaviour, can easily tell Sporean kids apart from Msian, PRC, ah neh kids who are much more noisy and aggressive..

Lmao. Either you are an imbecile xenophobe or just playing dumb if you think the typical sinkies ah lians and ah bengs in ours school are incapable of this kind of silly behaviour.