• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daughter of Singapore billionaire business tycoon Peter Lim

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony Tan n Goh CT both multi millionairs in their own rights had daugther married ang mohs
Errol Pang had his daughter played my angmoh till law caught up....
Ong Beng Seng has on only legit daughter and she is being hooked by angmoh too
So it seems that eventually the wealth will pass to ang mohs thru carnal relationships

"legit" daughter? what means?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tony Tan n Goh CT both multi millionairs in their own rights had daugther married ang mohs
Errol Pang had his daughter played my angmoh till law caught up....
Ong Beng Seng has on only legit daughter and she is being hooked by angmoh too
So it seems that eventually the wealth will pass to ang mohs thru carnal relationships

Spore is a very strange place.
Usually people will select partners with similar back ground e.g. race, money, social standing,...

In Spore females prefer to marry angmos rather than locals. LKY has really screwed up Spore & Sporeans.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Usually people will select partners with similar back ground e.g. race, money, social standing,...

In Spore females prefer to marry angmos rather than locals. LKY has really screwed up Spore & Sporeans.

Please lah.. Sinkie women got value? It is good that white trash get the trash away.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

reason could be that ang mohs are more willing to forget the lurid past of these veges, the very same ones that other ang mohs tarnished.
vicious cycle - goes around, comes around....but all's well that ends well.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow.....

got good background.... got money .... got good heart .... got good looks ....

Like that very good :smile:

Yes, She got good background and money. Good heart? That I am not sure.

From the way I see it, this is merely cheap publicity for her (must have been arranged by her dad or something) to gain more followers and more attention when she start her whatever stupid online shop or whatever business she want to start. Possibly, she aspire to be a celebrity blogger/ blogshop owner in the likes of that short and stubby plastic face xiaxue and friends. People like them would jumped at any little opportunity there is for publicity. Being an attention seeker is their business.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They could have been rejected by local guys but some locals like to make it look like they rejected all the locals etc

reason could be that ang mohs are more willing to forget the lurid past of these veges, the very same ones that other ang mohs tarnished.
vicious cycle - goes around, comes around....but all's well that ends well.

There are local men with foreign women too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Big Brother Golden Dragon - I must kowtow to u. Every info u posted on this thread on PL is true and accurate. You are the man!

Hahahaha. Thank you bro. You arent that sloppy either to be able to confirm what I wrote. PL is a very humble chap. Never the yaya type. Also insists his staff address him by name. Even 'boss' he doesnt want. Used to see him at Lido in the past. Mona's mood super good when PL was around.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My god you guys are better than ISD! I kowtow to your excellent intel![/QUOTE

Nothing to shout about bro. The info here is known to many. Common knowledge. People who know either not in this forum or no wish to comment.

Btw, dont underestimate ISD. They have the resources and time if they want to, to find out Peter's preferred position in bed.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
My god you guys are better than ISD! I kowtow to your excellent intel![/QUOTE

Nothing to shout about bro. The info here is known to many. Common knowledge. People who know either not in this forum or no wish to comment.

Btw, dont underestimate ISD. They have the resources and time if they want to, to find out Peter's preferred position in bed.

Once again you're right big brother Golden Dragon. People do know lots about PL. Before he married Cherie, those in the nightclub scene already know PL loves to be ass rimmed. His wife (first) however wasn't that keen. But Cherie was gamed. And that's why the first wife in checking his luggage each time he traveled found him to have change his briefs to thongs with g-string type. This was openly reported in ST during his divorce court proceedings.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again you're right big brother Golden Dragon. People do know lots about PL. Before he married Cherie, those in the nightclub scene already know PL loves to be ass rimmed. His wife (first) however wasn't that keen. But Cherie was gamed. And that's why the first wife in checking his luggage each time he traveled found him to have change his briefs to thongs with g-string type. This was openly reported in ST during his divorce court proceedings.

He loves to get his salad tossed.