• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pregnant mistress Vs Bride at wedding!!! waupiang!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube_share;GKRPRNoYej0]http://youtu.be/GKRPRNoYej0[/video]

A BRIDE in Shenzhen had a wedding day to remember - or rather to forget, as a second woman burst screaming onto the scene, also in a wedding dress, reported The Nanfang lifestyle portal.

What were supposed to be celebrations were marred when the second woman - who was reportedly the groom's mistress and what's more, was pregnant - pushed the bride to the ground in a slap-fight.

The bride was forced to fend off her attacker, and launched a verbal tirade at her rival, too.

She was reported by The Nanfang as telling her in Mandarin: “You didn’t have an abortion while you could and now you come here with your big stomach, how do I know whose kid it is? Are you trying to coerce us into buying you a house? Can we afford it?”

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn this ah tiong pendek pendek but very power. Must have been taking this religiously

image.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle face was covered with SHIT after pinky farted

Dear Boss and Moderators and Brothers and Sisters,

I have been harassed, threatened and shadowed before and I accepted it as part of the game.

But this BKT is shadowing me like a ghost, a troll and a bloody nuisance with irrelevant posts and
spamming the same slogan.

Can you do something to stop him?

Thank you.

kopiuncle.....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao ah tiongs really low class. Even the video guy also cannot make it. Should buy a better phone with good camera. The video is like shot with a Nokia first gen shit.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Cantonese word for this situation is " mun" written in Chinese character as 'niu nan niu"..MUNG...describe the scene very well...two women with a man in the center!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Damned ridiculous and damned low-down, shameless and most unspeakable....

I thought it was all a wayang!!! BUt the bridegroom was protecting his bride and I though he would burst an artery trying to ward off the attack by a very ferocious jilted woman from hell.....waupiang!!!! this is damned derogatory and shameless.....and at a wedding of all places!!!....the shame and the insult will last for generations...

so please try to do good all the time
and avoid evil....
when karma strikes,
it comes without any warning when you least expect it....
and this is it...at your happiest and proudest moment ....and it all turned to shame and dust!!!!
the bridegroom is to be blamed for his philandering ...his unwholesome deeds returned to haunt him!!!

so be very careful
when you think evil
when you speak evil
when you do evil....................

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damned ridiculous and damned low-down, shameless and most unspeakable....

I thought it was all a wayang!!! BUt the bridegroom was protecting his bride and I though he would burst an artery trying to ward off the attack by a very ferocious jilted woman from hell.....waupiang!!!! this is damned derogatory and shameless.....and at a wedding of all places!!!....the shame and the insult will last for generations...

so please try to do good all the time
and avoid evil....
when karma strikes,
it comes without any warning when you least expect it....
and this is it...at your happiest and proudest moment ....and it all turned to shame and dust!!!!
the bridegroom is to be blamed for his philandering ...his unwholesome deeds returned to haunt him!!!

so be very careful
when you think evil
when you speak evil
when you do evil....................
Kopiuncle loves to explore a body, licking, sucking n swallowing. Leaves when filled
LIKE A FARKING MOSQUITO

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chao ah tiongs really low class. Even the video guy also cannot make it. Should buy a better phone with good camera. The video is like shot with a Nokia first gen shit.

the ah tiong video guy was just an invited guest and was'nt expecting the mama-drama....afterall he knows tiongland only produces top-class fake goods like his nonok-kia but never expected buy-one get one-free as part of the mktg strategy :o

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where's the butt hurt chinese person coming in crying racism ah racism !!!! Oh yes they don't exist but m&ds and shit skins always do that watch them in action.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lesson for all bros.

After screwing PRC mei mei, make sure u dispose condom urself. Otherwise, ah tiong bu take ur sperm and make herself pregnant and come back Singapore to claim maintenance.