• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You only know a woman is confirm your wife when.....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
- The day she died, you guys are still married....or

she gives you one of her important organs...

20131108_kidneydonation_tnp.jpg

As birthday gifts go, this one tops it all.
A day before he turned 49, Mr Samsudin Muhammad received a very special gift from his wife - a kidney.
The logistics assistant, who was diagnosed with kidney failure in 2004 due to his high blood pressure, underwent the transplant on Jan 2 this year at Singapore General Hospital.

His wife and donor, Madam Noriza Othman, 49, a housewife, was nervous before the surgery. "I have never had an operation before in my life. I was very scared," she said.
But for her husband's sake, she braved it. The couple attended the fourth anniversary celebration of NKF Kidney Live Donor Support Programme cum Launch of Patient Advocacy Programme at NKF Centre yesterday.
They were one of the three donor-recipient pairs invited to the event.

For nine years before the surgery, Mr Samsudin had been getting treatment at dialysis centres in Tampines, Lorong Ah Soo, and Hougang.
"I would feel very weak after my dialysis sessions, and sometimes it was a struggle to just walk," he said.
The fact that he worked the night shift every day from 8pm to 8am didn't help.

Typically, he had only two to three hours of sleep before going for dialysis sessions, which were at noon.
And these sessions usually ended at 4pm or 5pm, which meant he had only a few hours before he faced another full day at work. The routine exhausted him and he told his wife that he wanted to retire early.
Said Madam Noriza: "Whenever I saw him coming home from work looking so exhausted, my heart also pain (sic).

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the following.
A woman is yours when she passes 3 test.
When you are not rich, poor, bankrupt she is still with you.
When you are really sick, hospitalised, can't walk, and she is still with you.
Finally, when your cock can't stand anymore and she is still with you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard the following.

if you are poor and bankrupt, she can do business and unbankrupt you mah..
if sick woman take care..

if your cock cannot stand , pls ask her to leave lah, dun torture her lah.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer a variety of women than to get legally tied down to one for the rest of my life. :rolleyes:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
You only know a woman is confirm your wife when..... Nags you the whole day, Controls your expenditure and only allows you to fuck her when she is in the mood.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You only know a woman is confirm your wife when..... Nags you the whole day, Controls your expenditure and only allows you to fuck her when she is in the mood.

That is not a wife. That is a woman with inferiority complex.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

...Oh Dear. .Sounds familiar....

Just fin 2 pecks of Gin.. v sober... and this question nags me...Why is it she is never afraid that her man may leave her...???

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Oh Dear. .Sounds familiar....

Just fin 2 pecks of Gin.. v sober... and this question nags me...Why is it she is never afraid that her man may leave her...???

because she knows a.w.a.r.e and the statutes are on her side and she can fleece her man if he decides to leave. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have yet to attend a wedding dinner where this song is played:

[video=youtube;xbtw6x1Ozz4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbtw6x1Ozz4[/video]

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is your wife because she is fucked ugly and nobody else wants her. If someone else wants her, you'll be used tissue.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japanese women can go further.

If her husband want her to have sex with his clients she will do so. In Japan Jap Kuay is expensive and usually wife chip in to help secure business for her husband and family.

I heard the following.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are poor and bankrupt, she can do business and unbankrupt you mah..
if sick woman take care..

if your cock cannot stand , pls ask her to leave lah, dun torture her lah.

Cheebye kia tonychat, your idea of true love is when you pimp your ladyboy wife out and she doesn't mind!

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the following.

You missed one more important test.
When you are rich, are you still with her?