• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KY,SaLiVa, or ALOe Vera ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since me & my gf started on ALOe Vera; we haved ditched the traditionaL KY stuff..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i use this before..............not as a lube though................

you cannot use KY alone..................add a little bit of water to make it more slippery...............later when you and your GF got going, it''ll be even more slippery..................

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
co co nut oil can do also....grease too, have GREASE LIGHTNING...oh! I forgot trademarked by the Lightning party that GREASED the 60%... SA LI VA the best, free, organic ....:biggrin:

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
co co nut oil can do also....grease too, have GREASE LIGHTNING...oh! I forgot trademarked by the Lightning party that GREASED the 60%... SA LI VA the best, free, organic ....:biggrin:

You must be an Ah Neh right ?..aLL & eVerthing's about co co nut..:eek::biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheapest way is to use Lam Soon cooking oil. Sure provide enough lubrication.

Knife_5kg_Cooking_Oil_please_contact_yhsiew.jpg_220x220.jpg