• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Vivian proud? 35-year-old woman is the sixth person to die from dengue

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, Vivian has the blood of six individuals on his hand. If he wasn't busy trying to do the WP in, he could have focused on dealing with the dengue problem. Or is he just a slacker?

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
maybe he's still trying to figure out if the departed are staying in rental flats, condos or good class bungalows...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should he care?

He did not put himself there.

It is the fucking sinkies with no balls that allow him and all the PAP maggots cockroaches to be there.

Go after those really responsible for putting the PAP pukes in parliament.
And allowing them to pay themselves millions for the rubbish that they do

VOTE ALL THOSE PAP BASTARDS OUT

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So, Vivian has the blood of six individuals on his hand. If he wasn't busy trying to do the WP in, he could have focused on dealing with the dengue problem. Or is he just a slacker?

So you expect deaths from dengue to be a thing of the past once WP takes over?:rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
At least a WP minister would be working on this instead of spending all his waking hours trying to figure how to do his political opponents in.

You obviously don't understand politics or human nature. :rolleyes:

Unless a WP minister is selected from a different species, what makes you think that the WP won't behave exactly the PAP if they were ever to gain power.

I've lived in countries where they change governments every few years. I can assure you that it doesn't make a scrap of difference. The poor remain poor, the hospital waiting lists remain long, the mortality rates remain constant.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously don't understand politics or human nature. :rolleyes:

I definitely do. I just don't believe in your type of politics.

Unless a WP minister is selected from a different species, what makes you think that the WP won't behave exactly the PAP if they were ever to gain power.
Because the WP has a different philosophy than that of the right-wing PAP.

I've lived in countries where they change governments every few years. I can assure you that it doesn't make a scrap of difference. The poor remain poor, the hospital waiting lists remain long, the mortality rates remain constant.
That's because the progressives try to be right-wing ...then they can't differentiate themselves from the right-wingers.
Maybe you should move to the Scandinavian countries to enjoy progressive policies.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Because the WP has a different philosophy than that of the right-wing PAP.

Opposition parties can adopt whatever philosophy they want in order to win votes. However, once they're in government, they'll have to face the realities of running a country and they'll be forced to do the U turns that all politicians do in order to survive.

That's because the progressives try to be right-wing ...then they can't differentiate themselves from the right-wingers.
Maybe you should move to the Scandinavian countries to enjoy progressive policies.

Scandinavian countries are all hype with little substance. The recent Swedish riots exposed the rot behind the rosy facade.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Opposition parties can adopt whatever philosophy they want in order to win votes. However, once they're in government, they'll have to face the realities of running a country and they'll be forced to do the U turns that all politicians do in order to survive.

I don't see the opposition making long promises that cannot be kept. In fact, their policies will just bring some humanity into governing.

Scandinavian countries are all hype with little substance. The recent Swedish riots exposed the rot behind the rosy facade.
And who are the people that rioted? It is the immigrants who are clueless on how to be a part of their new country.
For countries that you claim is all hype, they have done pretty well in good quality of life despite the high taxes. In fact, it is the high taxes that enable most of them to live the attainable middle-class lifestyle and a relatively stress free life.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In that case we should change PAP with WP since it doesn't make any difference. PAP has been ruling for 50 years it's good to uncover what they have done that we don't know.

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see the opposition making long promises that cannot be kept. In fact, their policies will just bring some humanity into governing.

WP promised to be co-driver during the last GE. During the Spring Cleaning Saga, they needed the Hawkers to ask the government to slap them awake. Can't even fulfill something as basic as this you want them to take over?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Might as well blame him for thunderstorms, lightning strikes, earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic eruptions! Or blame Transport Ministers around the world for all those that died in road accidents...

Last edited:

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like PM said, "dont everything rely on the government"U think Vb bother how many had died? Just look at the Ah Long cases,10,000 per year and yet this harassing is happening daily.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least a WP minister would be working on this instead of spending all his waking hours trying to figure how to do his political opponents in.
Please la. Go and see punggol east rotting under LLL. Just another party girl. At least TPL had did quite a lot of groundwork.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please la. Go and see punggol east rotting under LLL. Just another party girl. At least TPL had did quite a lot of groundwork.

I was at Punggol East only recently and didn't see any signs of rotting. In fact I find Queenstown which is under Tanjong Paga GRC dirty as hell and pretty run down. At the same time I won't take credit away from TPL, my friends in her constituency did tell me she works very hard. But then again she has to bcos the PAP is already looking to drop her from next GE as she is seen as a liability to them followng GE2011. Most glaring was the Old Fart got up and walked out the moment TPL rose to speak in Parliament.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my block 62 Somme road, has had 2 cases of dengue and another building on somme road has had one case of dengue. all 3 cases within the same week

i ve written numerous emails to NEA to get them to do something about the PERMANNENTLY clogged drains...
and today i get a FAnSTASTIC reply from

someone who replies on behalf of
Director

Environmental Health Department

she says that there are NO reported cases of dengue in 62 somme road

so i said then my neighbours must have lied to me?

what BS is this?

Last edited: